Prolifics

Prolifics Employee Reviews

Use IBM Suite Good learning on BPM,ODM,IIB and Mule Small scale projects - typically run 6 months to a year Good growth for the 3-9 Year Exp Band. Slow in promotion strategy.
Not good .working at Prolifics is hectic. Lot of politics. HR team will take money from employees to change from one project to other project. Inside company lot of nepotism
Pros
Cons
Lot
Its a place where you can learn and where you have chance to grow.Indeed one of the best Work place i would recommend this organisation who would like to begin their career. there are lot of opportunities that come at your door steps if you are prompt enough with your performance . I worked here since 5 years and had bagged an opportunity to travel for Business Requirement meeting at the Clients location in US.
A poor company culture may not seem like a deal breaker, but it should be. Recently, we’ve seen a handful of examples where company culture has significantly handicapped public perception. Even if a company’s poor culture hasn’t played out publicly, it can be bad for your career. It’s well known that a positive company culture can drive financial performance and a productive workforce. Therefore, a negative culture can do the exact opposite.
It is a good company for freshers where they can learn new technologies and can implement in the lab environment first and later deploy into the projects.
Pros
We can reach out to management and easily reachable
Cons
Expect 24/7 availability
-I have learnt a lot from prolifics(professionally) -It has got micromanagement but expected form a mid-sized organization. -Hardest part of the organization would be handling issues with a new project
Team culture is average. Good for learning and moving on to other companies with better salaries. Management is struggling hard to bring new clients and grow the company. Team members are expected to be multi-functional.
Pros
Old timers work hard for the company.
Cons
Appreciation is missing; Loyalty means nothing; family owned business - ceiling on personal growth
Good workplace to start as a fresher and enhance the skillset. It helps you to understand your strengths and weakness. Not a good place for long term career
I learn new things in different modules.New challenges in daily job.had a great support from team in solving problems.also learned cross functionalities which was exciting to learn someting new.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prolifics?
Joined as freshers in the company learnt a lot and growth is also good and there good team supporting but not much fun or culture activities conducted.For career start up and learning this company will be best and for experienced there no good expectations.
Overall work culture is good. Good place for beginners. 8 hours 6 day week is little over since it was not helpful for maintaining work life balance. Will get chance to learn new stuff.
work culture is good people enjoy. we have good policy working here is my pleasure and learning , i learn lot of thing day by day, team is having a good learning curve
Work life balance is very good. Salary hikes are good. Good platform for freshers. Company has many projects. Colleagues are good . Management is very good.
Jioned proilifcs as fresher . Learned a alot with lots of up & downs . Helped in interaction with many client and now we'll prepare for dealing with clients
The learning curve is good as people are encouraged to learn different technologies within the project and outside the project as well. Employee friendly Hr policies are almost absent and ignored by managers completely. Pay is not good. even for the experienced people Job security is low.
Pros
learning curve is good
Cons
not a good company to be if u r an experienced person
Great advantage for the beginners in recognizing their skills and nice company to work within any time .First step is the great step and I am enough lucky to work with it at my carrier beginning.
Prolifics is not a good company to work for. Work environment is not that good. Salary is too low as compared to the market. Management never think of employees. There is no work life balance.
No work pressure except internal automation team . Altogether working in Prolifics was great. I always enjoyed my work and got support from seniors. Got chance to lead the team of more than 10 members.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Prolifics is a great platform to learn and understand new things with nice friends/employees. Performance driven atmosphere. Scope to engage in multitasking.
Pros
Free Food, transport
Cons
Salary is a bit under market.
1) Prolifics is service based company so it is good place to learn new things. 2) We are not expected good salary like as per market standards. 3) We enjoyed the job if really want to learn new things.
not interested to write any review you should not make this mandatory, plaese keep this box as optional as few people will not be interested to share.