Prologix

Prologix Employee Reviews

There wasn't many bad days that I can refer to. Working for this company gave me my first opportunity to drive a box truck with air brakes. I learned a lot from my peers and was gifted with a three-week schedule that totaled out to 40 hours. The only kind that comes to mind at the moment is waking up at 1:30 in the morning to get my work day started.
I worked for about 10 years, at first it was great, flexible hours, we helped out in different merchandiser store, until they merged with Select Media. I was getting 12.50 an hour they came in and changed my pay to 11.They wanted to much work out of you for what you were being paid.Went out on worker's compensation and when I tried to come back they wanted to give me a different territory with very little hours and driving over 250 a week. Needless to say I quit and it was the best thing that could have ever happened, thank you to my supervisor.
Pros
Cons
No raises, have to visit store on a certain day, no flexibility
company closed because of bank fraud in dubai area so owners midnight closed company and ran away all staff working even the didnt get salary and settlements too
Love them and would work for them again and they was a help to me and may god bless them with more Amen i work with them again if i can because great pay and hrs
Love this job it like very easy and good see new thing. It put display up for Walmart and build display help you learn how build thing put lab on box. Build box
Excellent work-life balance. Amazing peers. Great initiatives. Creative thinking Jovial and fun-loving place Collaborative constructive project management Content marketing
when I first started this job I love getting up going to work, was there everyday on time. during my probation period my father past and I still came but management told me to take off they wasn't going to penalize me for that. overall it was great until we got new manager.
I would recommend this job for those finding it hard to get a job. Nice management, good pay and a lot of overtime. Flexible, paid time off and vacation time, 401k friendly environment.
The best learning experience from Prologix is they taught me on how to stand by my own. Though the workplace was totally different since I dealt with different people and culture, I learned to manage to get along with.
aprendes a mejorar mucho tu capacidad de analizar las cosas y ver áreas de oportunidad onde otros no las ven
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prologix?
Day started at 3 am, worked until job/deliveries were completed. Local delivery made it possible to be home every night. Had the place not closed down, I would still be working there.
overall this job was good, from the salary to the environment, to balancing my personal life with work. I would reccomend this job to a student, like myself, who is looking for something temporary and provides a good amount of hours.
Satisfied Job Work/Life Balance : Good Salary/Benefits : Satisfactory Job Security/Advancement : Satisfactory Management : Highly professional Job Culture: Good
Come in check all machines and paperwork from night before. Have meetings with last shift crew check with plant manager on the agenda for the day. Make sure where we at production wise. Enjoyed who I worked with and first of all have a meeting on what needs to be taken care of. Work hard and safe.
Pros
Good employees overtime
Cons
Shut down
Prologix was a very great company to work for and like some jobs it had its days... but I got through it all staying focused and determined. they key to completion is always continue going forth
Good Experience, Nice culture, Mix of people from different nationalities, Support from other group of companies like interiors and mep. Love to work here..
Pros
Cons
Challenges
fun place to work for until the company dissolved. Fast paced work environment. Benefits were great and hours were good. Position lasted 5 years. wished they would of lasted.
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
business went down to lack of sales, industry changed.
I was able to work on my own at my own pace without the worries of management over me constantly moving around in mobility. The job was flexible and opportunities opened up to make more money.
Pros
Make as much as you want.
Hours were terrible, and sometimes the job was harder than it had to be. But other than that, I liked it. Could have paid more for the work that we done.
Pros
Worked by yourself, no manager constantly over you
Cons
Too early in the morning, long trips.
Prologix is a magazine warehouse located in campbell industrial. work is easy but the sad part is, its working with paper magazines and newspapers which is becoming irrelevant and will be which is causing a down fall
Pros
Everyone
Cons
not enough money coming in
I didn't stay very long, it was a very good job for a few days. Had to leave for other reasons aside from the job itself. While i was there it was a pretty hard job, warehouse labor.
  1. Employee Reviews