Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews

Good company with nice salary package and job security. The only thing is the rotational shifts that one have to work in. If you enjoy supervising exams, u will enjoy TCA job.
No free space work environment always on target. No employee free work environment. No leisure time to spend on break after hectic work inside the lab.
every thing was awesome here, work hard gain lot i will vote 4.8 out of 5
Extremely poor work culture. You do not feel like you belong to the organization or to the team. Leadership is not supportive at all. Decision making is extremely poor.
I loved to work in this place daily New candidates appear for the exams we can interact with new people and we can learn new things daily and vendor management good team of 15 members.
Pros
General shift no night shifts
Cons
Na
5 Days in a Week working. Needs Strength and Quickness in work. Needs Alertness in work. Stress free Atmosphere. Salary is competitively too low according to work.
Pros
Day to Day work and No Any work Load for home.
Cons
Long Hours, Salary Competitively less.
Being a part of Prometric what I like the most is that there is not much interference from the authorities in the working of the employees. They give us the basic independency and that enables us to perform well. Employees at an individual level enjoy little freedom to take decisions whenever needed. Because of thisworking in this company is not really frustrating. In fact the environment is friendly and supportive.
Pros
Flexible working, off weekends and good pay scale
Cons
Leave approval policy is time taking
Prometric is a great company for freshers as they understand the need of different employees and work differently with them.As I joined as a fresher they paid a lot of attention and understood that I am completely raw. That was something great and I really could learn a lot.
Pros
Very efficient in helping and dealing with employees.
Cons
As such no cons for me
I joined Prometric 8 months back and was a fresher when I joined. First of all I didn’t believe that I will become a part of such a great company. But it happen because they saw my skills and potential. Initial days were very different and I was very nervous at that time. But then my seniors have been very supportive and have been guiding me throughout so far.
Pros
Fun environment but work doesn’t hampers ever.
Cons
No cons as such for me.
Growing as an individual is important but not every company offers that opportunity to employees. At Prometric I have been satisfied as my skills have just improved in this company. Growth is at all levels and the company also appreciates your efforts. This is what keeps me motivated towards working better.
Pros
Positive environment of working
Cons
Number of leaves allotted can be increased
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prometric?
This company offer lots of benefits to employees. Other that gaining experience employees get guidance of the experts. That is something which helps us enhance our skills. In fact every employee in the company is sincere towards their work. It makes it easier for every person to take their task and complete it on time.
Pros
I love the work culture in this company
Cons
Lunch breaks are short
Companies often think that they can treat employees in any way that they want to. But Prometric is an highly professional company that treats all the employees nicely. There is a feeling of belongingness and employees do not feel excluded. The company only moves on a single motto and that is to work hard and meet the targets.
Pros
Work load is shared equally in the company. A single employees doesn’t bearthe burden alone.
Cons
Salary gets delayed sometimes.
Working in corporates seem like a boring thing where you miss on to a lot of things in life. But Prometric has completely changed that thought of mine. Here I am able to maintain a good work life balance and more than that I am enjoying working here. No stress is felt and that’s what matters.
Pros
Systematic work, light environment
Cons
Long time in commuting
Prometric offers a lot of advantages to its employees. As it is an international company we get access to the benefits according to that. Moreover, the employees are very cooperative and helpful. Great comfort and flexibility. Happy that I joined.
Pros
Great salary, leave days, work process etc
Cons
Leave approvals are time taking at Prometric.
Various companies expect employee to just naturally adopt the requirement of the companies and work according to their need. But at Prometric they give you a chance to learn the processes and the need of the company. This helped me a lot to settle in the company quickly. Today after 7 months I see huge growth in my work.
Pros
Good company to join for people.
Cons
Till now no cons as such.
Not every company takes up this initiative to organise team meetings for employees. At Prometric we do have team meetings every month which keeps us motivated and updated on the expectations that our company is having from us. Also we are able to improve our performance and grow as an individual which is good for me.
Pros
Good environment, working process and perks
Cons
Long distance from my house so travelling takes time
From last 1 year and half I have been working in Prometric as a coordinator. I wasn’t well versed with technology and found it difficult to settle in the organization which is technology-driven. However, the team members were very supportive and helped me out. Today I am a tech-savy person and I believe I can handle so many things even when my team is not around. I have got a much needed exposure and have started to believe in my capabilities.
Pros
Every person can really adapt in this company
Cons
I wish there was a gym or playroom
All the talented professionals don’t get a chance to showcase their skills and mettle. But companies like Prometric are providing a wonderful opportunity to a number of talented individuals to rise through the ranks. I admire the way Prometric operates. I see a good future for me if I continue working in a professional way. Being a sales person I personally have had bad experiences in a number of companies. But in Prometric, the work environment is completely different.
Pros
If you work under the policies of the company, your future is bright here
Cons
You need to apply for leaves way too early
The best thing about Prometric is that it is a goal oriented organization. Every employee knows what he is doing and what is expected of him. If you have set a personal goal yourself, you can achieve it in this organization as it offers a lot to its employees. Your performance decides your future here and no work politics can intervene or stop you from getting what you deserve. You just need to sharpen your skill and work with your team like a team.
Pros
Hard work can give you the success
Cons
No buffer timings.
I have worked in Prometric for a little more than 2.5 years. I was working as an accountant and got good appraisals during my tenure. The freshers are given an equal chance as well. I did enjoy my time there but I wasn’t comfortable with my heath. The health issues forced me to work from home before finally stopping it altogether. However I have regained full fitness after 18 months and I am raring to go again.
Pros
The workload was always manageable
Cons
I would say they have less leaves as compared to smaller organizations
I started working as a content writer in Prometric from 2016 and almost nothing has changed in last 2 years. The management is as supportive as it was 2 years ago. The colleagues are still there to help me out if I face a challenge at any point during my work. So all in all we have a beautiful family here in Prometirc. With great package and perks there is absolutely nothing you could ask for.
Pros
A terrific opportunity to settle into a wonderful organization
Cons
I don’t think there is anything which needs to be changed
  1. Employee Reviews