Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews

India127 reviews

leafcolleaguesalarypressuresupportiveprocessfeelyear

Nice

Good company with nice salary package and job security. The only thing is the rotational shifts that one have to work in. If you enjoy supervising exams, u will enjoy TCA job.

Not sure

No free space work environment always on target. No employee free work environment. No leisure time to spend on break after hectic work inside the lab.

over all excellent

every thing was awesome here, work hard gain lot i will vote 4.8 out of 5

Poor Leadership. Lacks vision

Extremely poor work culture. You do not feel like you belong to the organization or to the team. Leadership is not supportive at all. Decision making is extremely poor.

No Load work Place.

5 Days in a Week working. Needs Strength and Quickness in work. Needs Alertness in work. Stress free Atmosphere. Salary is competitively too low according to work.

Pros

Day to Day work and No Any work Load for home.

Cons

Long Hours, Salary Competitively less.

Freedom of taking decisions

Being a part of Prometric what I like the most is that there is not much interference from the authorities in the working of the employees. They give us the basic independency and that enables us to perform well. Employees at an individual level enjoy little freedom to take decisions whenever needed. Because of thisworking in this company is not really frustrating. In fact the environment is friendly and supportive.

Pros

Flexible working, off weekends and good pay scale

Cons

Leave approval policy is time taking

A great option for freshers

Prometric is a great company for freshers as they understand the need of different employees and work differently with them.As I joined as a fresher they paid a lot of attention and understood that I am completely raw. That was something great and I really could learn a lot.

Pros

Very efficient in helping and dealing with employees.

Cons

As such no cons for me

Working and learning from last 8 months

I joined Prometric 8 months back and was a fresher when I joined. First of all I didn’t believe that I will become a part of such a great company. But it happen because they saw my skills and potential. Initial days were very different and I was very nervous at that time. But then my seniors have been very supportive and have been guiding me throughout so far.

Pros

Fun environment but work doesn’t hampers ever.

Cons

No cons as such for me.

Growth prospects for employees

Growing as an individual is important but not every company offers that opportunity to employees. At Prometric I have been satisfied as my skills have just improved in this company. Growth is at all levels and the company also appreciates your efforts. This is what keeps me motivated towards working better.

Pros

Positive environment of working

Cons

Number of leaves allotted can be increased

Different than the rest

This company offer lots of benefits to employees. Other that gaining experience employees get guidance of the experts. That is something which helps us enhance our skills. In fact every employee in the company is sincere towards their work. It makes it easier for every person to take their task and complete it on time.

Pros

I love the work culture in this company

Cons

Lunch breaks are short

Employees are not slaves

Companies often think that they can treat employees in any way that they want to. But Prometric is an highly professional company that treats all the employees nicely. There is a feeling of belongingness and employees do not feel excluded. The company only moves on a single motto and that is to work hard and meet the targets.

Pros

Work load is shared equally in the company. A single employees doesn’t bearthe burden alone.

Cons

Salary gets delayed sometimes.

Enjoying working at Prometric

Working in corporates seem like a boring thing where you miss on to a lot of things in life. But Prometric has completely changed that thought of mine. Here I am able to maintain a good work life balance and more than that I am enjoying working here. No stress is felt and that’s what matters.

Pros

Systematic work, light environment

Cons

Long time in commuting

Great advantages working in this company

Prometric offers a lot of advantages to its employees. As it is an international company we get access to the benefits according to that. Moreover, the employees are very cooperative and helpful. Great comfort and flexibility. Happy that I joined.

Pros

Great salary, leave days, work process etc

Cons

Leave approvals are time taking at Prometric.

Understands the employees

Various companies expect employee to just naturally adopt the requirement of the companies and work according to their need. But at Prometric they give you a chance to learn the processes and the need of the company. This helped me a lot to settle in the company quickly. Today after 7 months I see huge growth in my work.

Pros

Good company to join for people.

Cons

Till now no cons as such.

Team meetings

Not every company takes up this initiative to organise team meetings for employees. At Prometric we do have team meetings every month which keeps us motivated and updated on the expectations that our company is having from us. Also we are able to improve our performance and grow as an individual which is good for me.

Pros

Good environment, working process and perks

Cons

Long distance from my house so travelling takes time

Coordinator at Prometric

From last 1 year and half I have been working in Prometric as a coordinator. I wasn’t well versed with technology and found it difficult to settle in the organization which is technology-driven. However, the team members were very supportive and helped me out. Today I am a tech-savy person and I believe I can handle so many things even when my team is not around. I have got a much needed exposure and have started to believe in my capabilities.

Pros

Every person can really adapt in this company

Cons

I wish there was a gym or playroom

Bright future for talented professionals

All the talented professionals don’t get a chance to showcase their skills and mettle. But companies like Prometric are providing a wonderful opportunity to a number of talented individuals to rise through the ranks. I admire the way Prometric operates. I see a good future for me if I continue working in a professional way. Being a sales person I personally have had bad experiences in a number of companies. But in Prometric, the work environment is completely different.

Pros

If you work under the policies of the company, your future is bright here

Cons

You need to apply for leaves way too early

Goal oriented organization

The best thing about Prometric is that it is a goal oriented organization. Every employee knows what he is doing and what is expected of him. If you have set a personal goal yourself, you can achieve it in this organization as it offers a lot to its employees. Your performance decides your future here and no work politics can intervene or stop you from getting what you deserve. You just need to sharpen your skill and work with your team like a team.

Pros

Hard work can give you the success

Cons

No buffer timings.

“Worked for 2.5 years”

I have worked in Prometric for a little more than 2.5 years. I was working as an accountant and got good appraisals during my tenure. The freshers are given an equal chance as well. I did enjoy my time there but I wasn’t comfortable with my heath. The health issues forced me to work from home before finally stopping it altogether. However I have regained full fitness after 18 months and I am raring to go again.

Pros

The workload was always manageable

Cons

I would say they have less leaves as compared to smaller organizations

1. “Started working in 2016”

I started working as a content writer in Prometric from 2016 and almost nothing has changed in last 2 years. The management is as supportive as it was 2 years ago. The colleagues are still there to help me out if I face a challenge at any point during my work. So all in all we have a beautiful family here in Prometirc. With great package and perks there is absolutely nothing you could ask for.

Pros

A terrific opportunity to settle into a wonderful organization

Cons

I don’t think there is anything which needs to be changed

Joined as a fresher

The whole existence of the firm is well aligned and well-constructed. I was hired here as a fresher and it is amazing that a majority of the employees is the young blood. It is a very motivating and a fun environment at the workplace. This keeps your mood fresh and also brings efficiency in your work.

Pros

The environment and the working process. Also very supportive management.

Cons

Leave approval is time taking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prometric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Prometric with