PropertyRoom.com

PropertyRoom.com Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Fun place to work but not a lot of growth

I loved my team at PropertyRoom.com: a great group of people and very professional to boot. I found that there was a bit of lack of sustained focus on whatever initiatives were going on at any given time. You need to be flexible and to be able to work in a place of great ambiguity at PR.com. The pay was on the low end, but was tolerable because the workload and work hours expectations were very reasonable. You couldn't beat the flexibility and work/life balance.

Pros

work/life balance

Cons

initiatives would change often

Management is the worst.

You have no support at this company. You get hired for a position and then the job changes to something completely different that you do not have the experience or education to do. All because senior management can't/won't delegate. The rest of the staff are pleasant and inclusive.

Can be fun but stressful too

Can be a fun place to work but stressful as well. The manager encourages you to ask for help when you need it but if you ask him for assistance with anything or if you need a serious answer with something,he hardly ever gives one. Be prepared to start work at 6am too.

productive and fun workplace with ping pong

I don't want to write a review of my typical work day. It was full of traveling to visit clients and reporting back to non appreciative execs. The culture was bad.

Very Fun and super busy

We always have work at this place, my co-workers were super nice and give me the opportunity to know them as a family. Our manager always tread us with respect. It was a pleasure worked at this company.

Great Place to Work

Production based job with great people and a great corporate office support system. You get to work with unique items everyday. Which makes it a fun and exciting job.

Typical warehouse job

It's a typical warehouse job. I imaged and second passed items, but the varying degree of items we received led to difficulties when it came to production.

Management is progressive

They had cameras in the warehouses so that management in California could watch at any time. Other than that it was a very good place to be employed. Work life balance is good and they benefits are good as well.

Benefits

Cons

Cameras

fun environment

learn alot about shipping items and customer satisfaction. hardest part of the job is waking up in the morning but other than that work was fun. co- workers were nice to work with, no one had any problems.

Pros

company barbeques

Cons

was a part time employee but worked full time hours. no raise or advancents

Lasting Connections

PropertyRoom.com was a place I felt my hard work and eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge was appreciated. My input and advice was valued and always considered. Likewise my co-wrokers feedback was always appreciated and definitely impacted my confidence and outlooks in the best way possible.

Enjoyable work place

I really enjoyed coming to work for this job because one day was never like the rest. Sure there were routine things that happened everyday, but for the most part each day was filled with something new. The people i worked with also meshed well and were fun to work with. I learned several things managing the employees that i worked with. I just only wish the benefits had been better.

Cons

Benefits/ or lack there of.

calm work environment

Great place to work, everyone is really nice and the hours are great.

PropertyRoom.com Rocks

PropertyRoom.com was a great place to work. The company has approximately 100 employees working in multiple locations around the country (i.e. CA, FL, IL, MD, NY, KY, TX and WA). Never a dull day!

productive work place

Good company with great warehouse operation,productive work place

fun place layed back

its a nice job but not everyone is on the same page sometime I feel they need to think about how to be a better work team more.

Pros

its layed back and we all have fun there

Cons

not everyone dose there work

Website Operations Manager/Coordinator

• Develop and maintain daily and long term merchandising projects for state and local government surplus property on a proprietary E-Commerce platform. • Responsible for planning competitive marketing analyses for asset classifications and website traffic assessing opportunity and risk to maximize return on investment (ROI). • Establish and manage diverse working groups focused on analytical support for third party stakeholders identifying and managing client expectations, project plans and logistics scheduling. • Interpret and integrate complex logistical plans overseeing large amounts of government inventory utilizing management systems integrating Warehouse Managers nationwide. • Review and conduct large scale strategic analysis and promotional campaigns utilizing industry standard marketing techniques for release to local and national markets. • Responsible and accountable for coordinated management of client deliverables.

Great place to work. Great sales support

The best job I ever had. These guy's are like family. We all work very hard to generate revenue for cities and counties across the country. I was very proud to be part of the team.

Pros

Great support.Managers were always teaching. Very positive.

Cons

CEO sits home all day, the founder is still very involved and is a great asset to the company. CEO holds the company back

Decent job

Great management team. We did a MBA capstone project. Cool work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PropertyRoom.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question