Proprofs.com

Proprofs.com Employee Reviews

This is a good company. I have learned lot of things like i have improved my PHP, mysql, angular, mongodb skills. Workplace is very good for starting a career.
My interview was scheduled by the HR of this company but no call came. After reminding of the same, they said that they were busy(Red flag) and asked me to reschedule, so I did(ignoring the red flag). After the interview, the status of my interview was not disclosed to me even after sending multiple subsequent mails. The reason I'm giving it a 1 star because a company that doesn't value its possible employee's time is a company that cannot be trusted to join or work with for that matter. It's unprofessional, unresponsive and has poor value.
Pros
N o n e
Cons
Unprofessional, unresponsive, lacks value
I joined ProProfs a few months back, Its a great place to learn new things. Work Culture is friendly and motivating. I really think , it is a nice place.
Pros
Tea break, games
Cons
Commuting
If you are looking to work with smart, open-minded people, this is the place to be. Positive and healthy working environment. Company policy is work with fun that is very good for employees.
Pros
Manages and facilitates meetings and group discussions, Flexible work hours
Cons
Nothing so far. I can't think of any.
Nice working place! Good opportunity to work for a long time and establish a career and i am glad to be a part of this company. Great team environment!
Everyone are helpful and supporting all the time in the project and the management is also good in terms of facilities. infrastructure is good Great, smart, friendly people. Lots of employee social, games for employees.
Pros
Good people, good work, positive attitude.
I have been working at ProProfs full-time (More than 2 years). Work-life balance is intact in ProProfs. Great Managers and Great Co-Workers. Policies are good for employees. And work is best when we compare the companies within this tier.
Pros
Learning is never ending here
Cons
Like every other company their are cons as well in the company, But the better the growth of the company the better are the chances to overcome the cons.
It is a good place to learn and work. Team leads are really cooperative , friendly and understanding. We get 1-hour lunch where we can play cricket, table tennis.
Pros
cab facility
Cons
ProProfs is an exciting place to be at! Really good office environment where peers are always there to support & help you. We get 1-hour lunch break where some peers play cricket, some play Fussball, table tennis. Later we have tea break - where we relax. Talking about the company - they are working on SaaS technologies & are growing at fast pace. All in all, if you are looking for learning, fun & cool place to work in Delhi NCR, then ProProfs is really a good option.
Pros
Morning & Evening tea with snacks, Table Tennis, learning opportunities
Cons
Little far from metro
Awesome Company where we can learn multiple technologies. Managers always encourage us to learn new technologies if necessary and are totally friendly.
Pros
Good Management.
Cons
No cons
This is a place you want to work at if 1. You want to grow your skills. The management does it's best to provide you with all the training and experience necessary to grow. 2. You hate politics. Here people genuinely try to solve their problems with each other and are looking to push each to do good work. 3. make friends at work. With good people around, everyday seems like a day of play, even when you are working hard.
Pros
A dotocom environment with ever changing and flexible job roles
Cons
The company has growing pains because it has taken on a lot of products.
ProProfs is a Product based Software Company. it have multiple branches in Delhi Ncr and United State of America.My Working location is in noida NESZ.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
TT time