Propshop

Propshop Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Sir I am not intersted in this job

Sir I am phasing many kinds of people but nor any business man than I am not struggle this job is very painfully because real state is builders are very selfish

good

not very satisfied at working,this deal in Real estate marketing not a job secure life is Unbalanced workplace culture are good because Colleague are good when customer book Property's that most enjoyable parts.

Pros

• Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Bored and stress full place

this company is third class company they can't completed us commitment they can't gave us salary on time ............ the atmosphere in this company is very vulgur atmosphere.... they always hold some part of salary every employee... after the complition of target they cant gave us salary on time

Salary is not paid on salary date and full salary is not paid sometimes 60% or sometimes 40% is paid And the time of interview which the company gives to the employee does not do anything after joining the company.

Amazing company to work

Propshop is one of the leading Real Estate Consultant in Delhi NCR. Propshop, a leading name in the field of Real Estate, has been a pioneer in making sale, purchase and lease of properties, convenient, expeditious, and transparent. With a team of extremely qualified professionals, with profound knowledge in Real Estate, we have been successfully facilitating deals for residential, commercial and industrial properties for the last years.

its a good place to work . no demerit of any issue

in dis company my work hour is 10 to 6pm. i dis company i learned so much things.such as decipline, hard work and other things.management of dis company is too good. all co worker of dis company is more helpful for all other.

No doubt it is a fun to work with company. But, that can't take the Company or employee too far.

A bit more seriousness and proper management are very essential if they wish to continue. Ineffective management may bring this company down.

Pros

Fun

Cons

No growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propshop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Propshop with

Learn about Propshop in popular locations

• Propshop