Propshop

Propshop Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh6 reviews

Sir I am not intersted in this job

Sir I am phasing many kinds of people but nor any business man than I am not struggle this job is very painfully because real state is builders are very selfish

Stressful, no payment assurance of your salary

They will join you as and when you reach there , they will make false commitment to you and take work for 50 days to give you first salary, but salary amount may vary on that day .

Pros

Nothing they give

Cons

Long hours, stress full, salary they don't pay as commit

good

not very satisfied at working,this deal in Real estate marketing not a job secure life is Unbalanced workplace culture are good because Colleague are good when customer book Property's that most enjoyable parts.

Cons

Bored and stress full place

this company is third class company they can't completed us commitment they can't gave us salary on time ............ the atmosphere in this company is very vulgur atmosphere.... they always hold some part of salary every employee... after the complition of target they cant gave us salary on time

Salary is not paid on salary date and full salary is not paid sometimes 60% or sometimes 40% is paid And the time of interview which the company gives to the employee does not do anything after joining the company.

No doubt it is a fun to work with company. But, that can't take the Company or employee too far.

A bit more seriousness and proper management are very essential if they wish to continue. Ineffective management may bring this company down.

Pros

Fun

Cons

No growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propshop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Propshop with

Learn about Propshop in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Propshop reviews by popular job title

• Propshop
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?