Propshop

Propshop Pay & Benefits reviews

India9 reviews

Clear
2.2Pay & Benefits

Stressful, no payment assurance of your salary

They will join you as and when you reach there , they will make false commitment to you and take work for 50 days to give you first salary, but salary amount may vary on that day .

Pros

Nothing they give

Cons

Long hours, stress full, salary they don't pay as commit

Bad experience

Bad experience. No fixed salary. Long working hours. Poor management. Monotonous job. Not supportive. Bad work culture. No credibility. No recognition.

Bored and stress full place

this company is third class company they can't completed us commitment they can't gave us salary on time ............ the atmosphere in this company is very vulgur atmosphere.... they always hold some part of salary every employee... after the complition of target they cant gave us salary on time

Salary is not paid on salary date and full salary is not paid sometimes 60% or sometimes 40% is paid And the time of interview which the company gives to the employee does not do anything after joining the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Propshop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Propshop with

Learn about Propshop in popular locations

• Propshop
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?