PropTiger logo
PropTiger

PropTiger Employee Reviews

Proptiger is fun place to work very good environment and lots of thing to learn. Management, HR all are very supportive. In proptiger you feel like home they celebrate every festival like family, great work life balance here but yes Don't go in sales domain

Pros

Cons

Salery slab is less

Excellent company to work with

I worked with Proptiger for a short span of 8 months but my experience was jaw dropping. Superb management and employee centric company. Workplace culture is excellent and seniors are very supportive.

Overall a great company

I started my carrier with Proptiger. It was a great experience for me. I have learnt so many things from my teammates and my mangers.Management is very helpful

Corporate Culture

Proptiger is a corporate in true sense. it has all the policies and procedures laid down and well executed. Learning & performance opportunities are for every one.

Great work place

Learned lot of skills about client relationship & business development learned about servicing clients nd retaining them. This workplace was more fun than work, extra curricular activities were very impressive

Pros

crazy bonus nd incentives

Cons

Unorganized structure

Fun oriented Place

Good Company to Work With.Support from seniors in your initial phase of Joining. Good Reputation in the market compared to other brands working in the online real estate.

Pros

Supportive Seniors

Cons

Less pay package

Hardest part of the job

It is very difficult to get the good leads of the customers. The real estate market will not be the same whole year. Need to keep the track on the leads and consistently follow the the customers.

Good workplace

Nice place to work, good work culture, options to learn, motivation, work life balance, ultimate ,cooperative,,...............................................

fun work place

its good to be part of proptiger company lot of benefits are there for employees and good working environment to be there and also incentives plans are good enough

great place to work

Proptiger.com is a great place to work. Good working environment & professionalism can be observed in the company. They generally have 8 hour as working hours and working timings can be flexible from 9.30 AM - 6.30 PM My learning's from proptiger include effective communication & good face to face interactions with clients

Pros

professionalism in the workplace

Jobs at PropTiger

See more jobs

Great place to work .

Its a better and best place you can learn when you are fresher and they really help you and give you knowledge about the market . But they took one wrong step to merge with housing.com. Housing.com is ruin the work culture of proptiger and fun . So please don't recommend friends over there .

Working in a Startup

Working in an e-commerce startup makes you learn a lot starting from scratch. You have the power to make decisions and we have a open door policy where employees can walk into anyone's cabin. Overall employee feels empowered.

A not so good place to work

A new concept to India and one of the best but not the perfect place to work at. A great startup with good revenue generation but horrible Management.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and functional working

Productive and functional working . Good environment. Good apportunity to work. We'll graduated employees. Good place to learn. Can expect a better future.

Fun as well as stressed working

As a relationship manager we did cold calling on various data and on dead leads as well. I was in Primary department and was selling pre-launch as well as under-construction properties. I got 4 deals in 8 months with my own data.

Pros

Salary was on time and employees had referal benefits

Cons

Management got rigid and lead flow was very poor.

Uncertainty in job

Slow work, a lot of grouopism, managers are not good, boring work, no job security, bad food, worst HRs, no fun area, no one wiling to help u if u r not there responsibility.

Pros

Life work balance

Cons

Food, administration, work security

Productive, Supportive,Employee Enagagement

Proptiger is a company in which Employment engagement is done also each and every level support for work also from senior and from city head is their.such coupons for festival sometimes target is not done but each way support is given from team manager.

Pros

free lunches free parties, etc

Cons

no disadvantage

Best place to work in real estate sector

Employee friendly and roles are well defined for every individual .. best in corporate culture and senior management always approachable

Good Workplace

Good Work Place We can have joy to work New Management is not good my co-workers are pretty fine Meeting the clients Arrange for site visits Make Deals done

Perfect to Learn and get experienced.

I have learned many new things about architecture as well as many other kind of photography while working here. management is very supportive.

Growth full work enviornment

Good management rewards for your work and growth full working environment and friendly colleagues. If you achieve your target at proptiger.com without any single leave then company provided the silver tiger award for the employee every month.

Pros

Monthly award for the employee of the month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PropTiger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PropTiger