PropTiger

PropTiger Culture reviews

Clear

Great place to work .

Its a better and best place you can learn when you are fresher and they really help you and give you knowledge about the market . But they took one wrong step to merge with housing.com. Housing.com is ruin the work culture of proptiger and fun . So please don't recommend friends over there .

Excellent company to work with

I worked with Proptiger for a short span of 8 months but my experience was jaw dropping. Superb management and employee centric company. Workplace culture is excellent and seniors are very supportive.

Overall a great company

I started my carrier with Proptiger. It was a great experience for me. I have learnt so many things from my teammates and my mangers.Management is very helpful

Good workplace

Nice place to work, good work culture, options to learn, motivation, work life balance, ultimate ,cooperative,,...............................................

Productive, Supportive,Employee Enagagement

Proptiger is a company in which Employment engagement is done also each and every level support for work also from senior and from city head is their.such coupons for festival sometimes target is not done but each way support is given from team manager.

Pros

free lunches free parties, etc

Cons

no disadvantage

Best place to work in real estate sector

Employee friendly and roles are well defined for every individual .. best in corporate culture and senior management always approachable

Perfect to Learn and get experienced.

I have learned many new things about architecture as well as many other kind of photography while working here. management is very supportive.

Growth full work enviornment

Good management rewards for your work and growth full working environment and friendly colleagues. If you achieve your target at proptiger.com without any single leave then company provided the silver tiger award for the employee every month.

Pros

Monthly award for the employee of the month

Poor work culture

They expect you to give 100% but when its there turn its always lobby. Its a typical small company where you do not get the exposure.

Pros

No work culture

Cons

Nice company to work with

I am completely satisfied with my work profile but I could not resist the politics going on in the company. For survival, an employee have to plan strategies to harm others mentally.. Manager was very supporting and co-operative too

Pros

Healthy working environment

Cons

Official Politics

Jobs at PropTiger