Provab Technosoft Pvt Ltd

Provab Technosoft Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

I am worked in a leadership role. I loved working with the CEO. Fast paced and stressful days. Everyday u have tonnes of work past the normal time. It's upto you to finish it before time, bit thats not possible. You need to put some extra hours. If you are single, you are blessed. Because, this is more of a family owned business.
Pros
Family owned business. Ganesh and Durga pooja celebrated in a grand way.
Cons
Fast paced and No job security.
A place to learn on existing technology. Management is money-minded, they don't adopt new ideas or technology. Workplace Culture is not so comfortable and no recognition for people.
Work pressures are lot compare to remuneration. Long working hours. HR policy is very poor. Infrastructure is good. Family environment which is appreciable.
provab technosoft pvt ltd is a Good company For Beginner. friendly environment and supportive behavior . They give training for new joining for better understanding.
the projects are same, no much development. working on same base code with slight modification as per the client requirement. no team activity. no care for the employees
The company has a friendly environment and supportive team members. There are many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. It is a pleasure working here.
Pros
Friendly environment and supportive team members
Cons
More team engagement activities would be good
The work environment is very cool and friendly. I love working here.There are many opportunities to learn and grow. The infrastructure is also very good,
Pros
Lot of activities for employee engagement
Cons
We can have enough time to learn the new technology... Workplace is not much good. Office timing is not good We can have some kind of fun in the workplace
It is a very good place to learn, especially for those who are new to the industry and freshers but the work becomes monotonous after a point.Good responsibilities and scope are there.The company infrastructure is very good.
Pros
Can learn a lot and develop
Cons
Only two Saturdays off in a month.
I am working from past two and half years in Provab Technosoft Pvt Ltd. It gives me great pleasure to work here. The management team is supporting a lot both work-wise as well as personally too. It's a friendly feeling to work with them. As regards to work, I learned many things and am still learning more. We are getting many projects to work on and we are achieving them within the time period with the management's support. They are getting different projects to find innovative thoughts and this helps us in improving technical knowledge. Thank a lot PROVAB.
Cons
Only 2nd and 4th Saturday off, No PF and appraisal systems.
I have been working in PROVAB TECHNOSOFT PVT. LTD. as a UI/UX designer for the past two years. The company is good, with a nice reputation and I find it the best place to work and learn something new. Managers and Team Leads are very kind, they support to the best of their abilities and encourage every resource for their handwork and extended ability. After Joining here I got an opportunity to learn new tools and technology to enhance myself. The work culture is amazing and awesome. Team members are friendly and supportive. As a User Experience and User Interface designer, I got a chance to work on various ideas like E-commerce, Travel, Education, Chat, Social Applications, and Websites etc. Looking forward to having much more great days in PROVAB
As a technical lead, working with more than 60 colleagues is really challenging. However, Provab made it very easy. The best part of Provab is everyone works together, helping each other to overcome difficulties. The company encourages us to pursue new projects of our own choice and our own ideas.
I am really enjoying my work at Provab especially under the Leadership of the CEO. GREAT people, great history, strong resilient brand name in the market, lots of opportunity to do many different things.
Pros
Lot of opportunities are there to grow, Freedom to be innovative.
Cons
Too many layers of management, hard to get things done quickly.
I have Worked about 1.8 years in Provab Technosoft Pvt. Ltd. and developed multiple websites in wordpress , Magento and PHP/MYSQL
Pros
Better company for learning
Cons
low salary
When sometimes got new changes.it is interesting to find it out.Company environment is so friendly.Employees are so friendly.
Learn More and how to design one new technology.Fully on Website designing and API Integrations we can learn more from this company
Pros
Free Fares
Cons
Long Hours
We can gain lot of knowledge and also can work on online projects
Pros
Good Working Culture
I,m working this Holiday package Developer .I,m done last 6 months 7 projects.I,m learn more thing here..
Pros
company anniversity day
Cons
Extar projects work
I was working as per company demand and i was giving my best effort to deliver projects at time.
I learned lot of things related to testing like, Preparing, reviewing and executing of formal Test Cases Generating test Report and reporting tests executed and logging defects. Performance testing, retesting and regression testing. Preparation of test results for Positive and negative flows.
My Team is my enjoyable part of my working time and i learn so many idea from them.