Public Health Foundation Of India

Public Health Foundation Of India Employee Reviews

I had a great experience while working as an intern at phfi ,i learned a lot new things , how to work in pressure and many more ,the work culture was splendid and my overall experience of working as an intern for 2 months was great
Doing good research work but of-late observed to have become more commercialized. They may review their various Training Curriculum and try to be more focused.
This place has a high caliber for introducing changes at the policy-making level. The work culture is very competitive and focuses more on collaborative work culture.
Unapologetic delay in salary payment to employees and unnecessary demand of documents. Also the profile was unclear throughout. What was told during the interview was lesser than what was done on field. I received my salary late by a month that too after a lot of pestering. That's what made me quit.
I have a long and really good experience of working with PHFI. It is employee centric and work for various different projejcts focused on children and maternal health.
The work Environment is very cooperative and very good for every employees. The Boss are very supportive for every new employee as well as the existing employee.
Pros
When office meeting held then free lunches were there for every every employee, the office meeting were held twice a week.
Cons
I don't think there were any problem working so there are any CONS as such.
Great place to work. Good work and life balance. Numerous learning opportunities. Variety of work involved which is interesting as no monotonous routine. Location is easy to commute.
Pros
Friendly environment.
PHFI provides and international level of experience with work culture professionalism and career advancement. We surely get an win-win situation to work with lots challenges that accelerate our career and experience. The colleagues in this organisation are highly motivated with positive energy and educated as well. we get an chance to work with multi-cultural and linguistic and well experienced group.
Excellent experience with this organization. It is one of the best organization I worked with. the management and Senior staff are very cooperative. Quite Indian!
Pros
Birth day bashes, Celebrations, Opportunity for all. Weekly meetings to interact with the top level management.
Cons
Not much. but work load when the entire office travels.
My experience and knowledge becomes more productive while working in PHFI. I have learnt a lot and my skills have also polished. Immunization team was the best team and the work was fun.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Public Health Foundation Of India?
nice place to work for those who is related to health sector and for researchers, management is good. my overall experience was good with the organization. as i was new in the development sector i learned a lot here. my mentor n manager was extremely good.
I am working with public health foundation since 2013.It is a big public Heath org in India and a big researcher team in public health isuee (NCD,TABCOO) etc
Pros
1hour
Cons
No long
The work culture is very encouraging.Give a very good work life balance and an intellectually stimulating environment that motivates you to give your best.
Great place to work .Management is very good. Working atmosphere is very good and people are very cooperative and support in learning new reserach work and other skills.
I learned a systematic management of budget and company accounts during my tenure in this organization. I have given my full efforts to optimum utilization of fund and achieved the target.
PHFI is wonderful organization which is worked in health research area. PHFI is helping to build institutional and systems capacity in India for strengthening education, training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health
Learned alot about the malnutrition concerns within India and how NGO programs are working to combat the nutritional concerns particularly in children.
Pros
invaluable educational experience
Cons
no pay
I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team.
Productive workplace with enthusiastic teams working in multiple health-related areas. One of the best organization to work in public health in India.
Very good learning in the organization, all HR policies are very streamlined. Five days working culture is something I really appreciate. Very supportive Seniors.
Pros
5 days a week
It is a well known Organisation. The staff and resources varies from department to department. For a short period to work in this Organisation is fine but not more that 2 to 3 years. There is nothing much to give or take beyond the same. A one time training is given to the staff and not more than it is been given. The claims are very late to reach the staff. Staff turn over is seen.