Publicis Sapient

Publicis Sapient Employee Reviews

Good company in terms of project they hold.Work is too much.No increased in salary during covid times.Timings are not strict..depends on project.Gurgaon offc is at nice park.
Pros
Open culture.
Cons
No personal time
You are a pupet of your maanger which already working there since 15 years.No job culture.Stressful environment.Highly politics environment.Manager behaviour not good.
Worst management, hire and fire policymanagement did not listen the employees. fire employees without giving any notice ,and money.very rude behavior of managers
Pros
good salary
Cons
Worst management, hire and fire policy management did not listen the employees. no benefits, no free parking, for each extra activity company charges from employe
I am a fresher who recently joined Sapient Bangalore office. I thought that Sapient Bangalore work culture would be very strict with its disciplines and values with no joy and fun, but it proved me wrong! The kind of atmosphere we get at our office is highly appreciable. I guess this is one of the biggest reasons why people always want to be a part of this wonderful organization.
Pros
Amazing work culture with fun.
Cons
No cons as of now.
No increments or lets say delayed even if you are chosen to get one.Employees here are from ages and have developed a sense of comfort and they do not want to leave and they do not welcome new employees.Training is a failure.There is a possibility that an associate could be asked to keep a track of a senior associate just because the associate person is old in the system. Managers a few of them are so obsolete that you regret to come here.Zero to no benefits.People here are fighting to get a laptop assigned to themselves as they say they have no inventory of laptops. I am specifically reviewing resources vertical of publicis.Each and every employee here is found to be dissatisfied.
Pros
Job security
Cons
No increment, politics, obsolete management, demotivated environment
There are a lot of learning opportunities here, you will be working with smart people. Sometimes you might land on a project where work pressure will be there, but overall its good company where you can inhance your knowledge a lot.
Pros
Flexible timings, learning opportunities, get to work with smartest people
Cons
Few projects may have tight deadlines where work pressure will be more
There is very less sense of job security among people, This leads to long working hours/ weekend working and Stress. As you have to be on your toes at all the time.
I would personally like to go back to Sapient because of its work culture and people minded culture, they really take care about their people first who deliver business with excellence first!!!Work life balance is awesome at Sapient and the festive season is celebrated in the same way as we celebrate in our our homes and thats whats make the Sapient as people's second home.They really care about people, their health and prefer them over anything.My 3 years were the most best years of any corporate that i was associated with ever in my past 10 years of professional life.The leadership, Management, Hr circle is super active, very caring , concerned about people's safety and their comfort and there is why all people reciprocate the company to give their productive hours to grow its business across geography.What ever i write would be less to appreciate i know but I want to wish Sapient is all the very best of luck....!!!
Lots of learning, work life balance can be hard to manage sometimes. Even technical Architects are supposed to code and contribute to development. If you work hard and provide value, good company.
Pros
Lots of learning, learning platforms.
Cons
Work life balance
A good organization in terms of work culture, and the brand name also adds value. Publicis Sapient works with renowned brands and clients. Had a great time working at Publicis Sapient Bangalore.
Pros
Amazing work culture, Team Culture, Management Support
Cons
No cons as of now.
Good learning scope, high paced wok enviornment.Visibility id good with the leadership.. CEO connected keeping all posted on the company situation during the pandemic.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Fun work environment, highly skilled and motivated work force, very dynamic work environment. Good work culture, supportive work environment. Good work ethics and organisation provides freedom to do new things and to do things differently.
I have loved every moment working at Publicis Sapient. You get remuneration which is at par with the industry, and as an employee you are respected for your decisions. Sometimes, there is heavy workload, but the work environment is so positive that you enjoy the pressure. At Publicis Sapient, there is so much to learn from each individual; within a year, I feel like I am learning constantly!
Pros
Free lunches, Medical Insurance, Great management
Working at Publicis Sapient helped me improve my communication skills and personality. Working at tight deadlines helped me sharpen my decision-making skills. A diverse and people-friendly work culture paired with plenty of growth opportunities make Publicis Sapient a great place to work at. The supportive team culture boosts morale and provides confidence too.
The company is really nice. I got a lot of learning opportunities from my team leaders while working at Publicis Sapient. Great set of people who are approachable, caring and supportive. It has got a brilliant work ambience that keeps you motivated. Sometimes, work deadlines may bother you. But when you work with a supportive team, you can easily manage your work accordingly.
- Post acquisition by Publicis Groupe, the leaders are more focused on saving their own jobs. Specially after the new engineering lead joining the organization.- The company don't know the direction and come up with a new theory every 6 months. - Company is using Covid as a reason to lay-off people specially from middle management - Senior Managers and Directors.- Recently started the lay-off of Managers and Senior Associates as well. - There are many sub-groups in the organization which always tries to save their favorites.
Pros
Pre Publicis, it was carrying a very good open culture
Cons
Expectation is long working hours, no job security, political culture
Great mission and vision of the company. Sapient gave me the opportunity to work a year ago and I am glad that I am a part of such a prestigious and well-known company. Sapient has amazing people, teams and clients, offer great benefits such as maternity and paternity leaves. This organization has some very good work plans and policies and all are easy to understand, no hidden policies.
Pros
Amazing work culture, Team Culture, Management Support
Cons
No cons as of now.
Sapient is a renowned brand with a great clientele in its bucket. It works for giant brands which provides a great learning experience. Besides this, the overall work culture is very employee friendly. There are enormous opportunities for a person to outshine and leave an impact.
Pros
Work Environment
Sapient has a positive work environment and has amazing people. Right from the infrastructure to the scope of learning, I really like everything. I’m amazed with the scope of learning at all stages.
Publicis Sapient pays good money and gives you good benefits. I like their medical and WFH policy. Comes in useful to tackle some really practical scenarios.
Pros
Amazing work culture
Cons
No cons as of now.
One of the most employee friendly companies.. Great exposure, great people and a lot of work pressure ;-) The company has a lot to offer, from relaxed work environment to round the clock supports From in office work to onsite oppurtunities From open communications to easy domain switch
Pros
Employee benefits
  1. Employee Reviews