Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

India222 reviews

Productive & fun workplace

Overall fine....timely salary....system is not functioning properly. But overall its good & can be recommended. Seniors are not so helpful & internal politics is there.

Pros

Free lunch.

Cons

Remunerations

Outstanding

> Work must but, safety foremost...> Safety here is it's level best...> Management is in due order...> Learning source is vast...> Salary is sound....

Punj Lloyd Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

My chairman is very nice and good person human being

This company is very nice hi is looking for first employee family benefits and after that company profits so much nice safety work full enjoy the people working time so nice to management for company Thanks to all

Overall not bad place to work. There are some s**t heads everywhere who can try to put their work on you but you have to be smart enough

Work life balance is good no stress. Get chance to work on different projects learned alot. Co workers are good to work with. As I mentioned you have to be smart enough to understand what you're responsible for. Kissing anyone a** won't get you promotion but putting efforts in the work assigned to you would for sure

Recommended for learning but salary was not on time

- Great place for learning.- Give freedom to work in your own style- Job security is also there.- Salary was delayed and usually not on time.- Project intake was degrading

It's good company , but not increased salary

The Management is good, but there is no basic salary structure in this company...when you perform very well you get appreciation from your boss...but when you talk about increment there is no response from them ...it's a varst thinking I experienced in this company

Cons

Company system & management very good for work purpose

Company each employee is very helpful for acchive the work.company site management is very well.company HR is very cooperative with staff.if any staff fell any problem then every employy cooperative with staff.

Pros

70 percentage company provided

Cons

Construction project no time limit for working purpose

Productive and workedhood

From myside this companies system and administration are good. All staff co-operate with each other very freandly . Companies workability very well and good . This Company provide accomodation free

Pros

Paid fooding allowance

Cons

Stressless working atmosphere, Productive, Quality standard work.

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.

Pros

Free Accomodation & transportation.

Cons

Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.

It was a good experience

Ther was so many opportunities to leaen more about the job. I was amazed to meet many people with lot of knowledge and they wer supportive and helpful in studying about the job.

Pros

Nice place to understand a job

Cons

Late sallary

Good working atmosphere

Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.

Very good company

I was happy with this company. They are providing proper training, guidance and cooperative. Company is now going in a crucial role basis. It is better atmosphere other construction company

Pros

Their brand value.

Cons

Getting approval for leave.

As a whole it is a good paying company and having always a fair chance to rise to high incentives if produce results.

Good company, good work culture and has a great history of providing leadership in the construction industry, both in India and abroad. Don't ask for more than what you can digest.

Pros

Good future for young people.

Cons

Nil

I have been working at this company full-time for approximately 3 years.Everyone who currently works here is loyal and dedicated to working hard.

We are well rewarded for doing our job here. It was a fun place to work at this company. The job was stressful, but my manager is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the managing teams those are always focusing their target to achieve and tolerating the safety. Activity hazards analysis and managing safety at site is difficult and everyday adding different experience and knowledge. Site experiences are very rewarding and insightful.

Over all good organization

Work culture good and full cooperation with yourself, senior.always not supported, BENGALI OVERALL RULES AND TAKE BED POLITICS, BEVARE BENGALIES, man oriented not system oriented

Pros

Not system oriented company

Cons

En oriented company

The company needs ro revisit it's vision & mission

The chairman needs to essentially revisit & enforce things to get the organization out of chaos of once a great EPC major companies in India. There's much to the organization to grow ahead but lacks aggressive leadership.

For quality checking

I am working in quality control & quality presently assurance department of Uttam value steels Ltd & total working experience 14years as a integrated plant.

Challenging with Great Learning Experience

Working with Punj Lloyd Ltd. was a challenging experience and there were many things to learn from my experiences like: * How a Project Life Cycle works * How to cope with situations when being assigned with a job for which you do not have experience. * Collaboration etc. Incidentally, the hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job was the same when the project was at peak and there was tremendous pressure to meet the project time lines. That was the time when I discovered my new limits and capability to achieve more.

productive

Over all good experience at this company, i learnt how to manage a team and achive our goal. good working invironmment , management is over all good. that was good experience for me.

Job not secured

Every time the pressure of work, after completing the task, the dialogues, the person who knows nothing about your work, also tells you how to do the job, the politics is very much, the annual progress does not work, but whose angle is mixed in the name of both, there is both praise and progress.

Hardest part of job ,discussion and reporting had not been happened while i was working in( Reliance ) in 2013 at last i left job without plan.

It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punj Lloyd Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Punj Lloyd Ltd with