Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Comfortable atmosphere to work, Complementing colleagues and seniors

November 17, 2013
The experience so far at The Punj Loyd is exciting. Have a lot of positive to take from here. This is my first ever company since my college placement. Learned some basics and in the run shared some as well. Over all the company provides a cool work environment where you want to work more. But then after been working for three years for the firm i do intend to look for better career prospects in a view to realize my personal goal in life.
Pros
friendly colleagues, complimenting seniors
Cons
Salary revision due for past 1 year and the hike not in sync to performance
July 30, 2019
Project Planning & Welding Engineer (Former Employee) - india,MP,Gwalior
I learned a lot in Punj Lloyd MSID Gwalior. it's a nice place to work. Plant in which I was working is a project-based manufacturing plant so those who want to learn new every single day its a best place to work if you like engineering and want to grow in that field.
July 16, 2016
Asst. Engineer (Planning) (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
it was my contractual job for period of 1 year, my job was DMRC MAP Reading & finding requirement of material it was long hours working company
November 24, 2015
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) - Jamnagar, GJ
Its a company that is going through a transition. It used to be a good company but its reputation has gone down because of non-completion of projects, rampant corruption within the company,No-retention of useful employees. It still works like petty contractor and modern methods of project management and control have not been implemented resulting in rampant corruption and favoritism within the company.
Pros
Has Projects in hand at present
Cons
Unqualified site management, Office politics, Long Hours
  1. Comfortable atmosphere to work, Complementing colleagues and seniors