Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Cool job expierience

July 31, 2012
Over all it is a good company to work with, good team membersgood environment..but poor management system
April 8, 2018
Same role
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I am working here as an assistant engineer in kothagudem thermal power plant (1*800MW). I have joined punj Lloyd as a fresher and currently working here only.
Pros
Acomodation & fooding is provided by the company
Cons
Irregularities in salary
February 24, 2014
Same role
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee) - Guwahati, AS
unj Lloyd provides integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services in the energy and infrastructure sectors. With operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia, Punj Lloyd provides EPC services in Oil & Gas, Process, Civil Infrastructure, and Thermal Power. Further, Punj Lloyd is today a diversified conglomerate, owing to its successful foray into aviation, defence and upstream, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures. The expanding list of satisfied clients reflects our ability to execute challenging projects, despite all odds. Difficult weather or terrain has been no deterrent to our team which has delivered consistently and brought accolades to the company. The high percentage of repeat orders stand testimony to this. We have achieved many milestones and broken many records. As a reflection of our international quality standards, construction and project management techniques, Punj Lloyd holds ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification. Our ability to manage operations in diverse industries and economies, coupled with our track record in mobilising financial and human resources, makes us the preferred contractor for critical projects. Our large fleet of sophisticated construction equipment, including horizontal directional drilling rigs and pipe-laying barges, gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Our central workshop and equipment maintenance yards in India, Indonesia, Abu Dhabi and Kazakhstan ensure minimal downtime on all projects. - more...
September 29, 2020
Same location
Sr. Engineer (Construction) (Former Employee) - J-3, Refinery Projects, Jamnagar.
Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.