Punj Lloyd Ltd
View all Punj Lloyd Ltd reviews

Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Equal opportunity for professionals to excel and grow

Coordinated the daily works with the Project Manager & Project Director.Provide Contract Management support .Provide Contract Management Support to the team during the EPC phases of the Project. Represent the Contractor team for negotiations on change order management. Participate in the nomination of Subcontracts and their management. Assessment of Subcontractors claims, change orders, Insurance claim settlement issues. Oversee the legal and contractual dispute & arbitration issues of previous project. Assist Top Management in the ICC Arbitration and won the award. Provide Contract management services for the Customer satisfaction.

Good working atmosphere

Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
Same role

Productive, flexible and healthy environment

I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.

Pros

Subsidised lunch and transportation

Cons

health care, festivals etc

worse culture

No job culture in company. Full of people with own agenda.Sincerity is the last thing on anyone's mind. Senior management is not bothered about the work being done. Coterie culture

Pros

Cons

Never work there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punj Lloyd Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question