Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Good learning and responsibility taking culture

April 15, 2017
Provides a great opportunity for freshers to learn about the basics of core manufacturing & heavy engineering with aerospace,defence & nuclear component manufacturing (both machining & fabrication). Good work - life balance Need to Pay more attention on employee development & trainings
July 20, 2015
Same role
Design Engineer (Former Employee) - New Delhi, DL
the people here were nice and it felt like a small business where everyone knew everyone else and we all hung out together
Pros
free chai
Cons
Bad healthcare benefits
March 18, 2020
Same location
HSE ADVISER/OFFICER (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
We are well rewarded for doing our job here. It was a fun place to work at this company. The job was stressful, but my manager is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the managing teams those are always focusing their target to achieve and tolerating the safety. Activity hazards analysis and managing safety at site is difficult and everyday adding different experience and knowledge. Site experiences are very rewarding and insightful.
July 1, 2019
Same location
Site Supervisor Mechanical (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
really a good company for the freshers you will learn a lot to after joining this company even you are with the subcontractor. you will find supportive people around you.
  1. Good learning and responsibility taking culture