Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Good Learning & Fun Time

September 16, 2017
I have been working at Punj Lloyd full-time, Oil and Gas Sector, Technical Exposure. Delayed Salary, Low Compensation, Zero Work Life balance. Appraisal system ineffective - No increments for 2 years Employee benefits not commensurate with work.
Pros
Great Advancement opportunity to advance here
Cons
Long hours of long but interesting projects
December 3, 2018
Same roleSame location
Senior Engineer (Procurement) (Current Employee) - Gurgaon Haryana
I was placed in Punj lloyd Limited in 2014 through campus placement drive .As per company's requirement I got the Central Procurement Department , initially I was very upset because I would like to work at site being an engineer , it was my gut feeling.But later I worked in CPG group I involved in procurement of Bulk and Electrical packages from starting to end till material delivers at site.I thoroughly enjoyed the role and understand how important this department to whole organisation is. Till date I have learnt how to strategic negotiate , techno-commercial evolution of quotations, vendor development and assessment,Cost Estimation , Budgeting,Tendering and Expediting of all Electrical and Instrumentation Packages in Oil and Gas Projects. Always work in coordination with management with their preference , priority ,budget constraints . Workplace culture should be free from boredom , stressful activity , every employee should enjoy it more or less . The hardest part of my work profile is to decide one supplier when 2 or more supplier offering the same items with same price and conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is , management fix every package budget but when we achieve this budget in ordering of that package , it is really satiable..
June 16, 2017
Same role
Sr. Engineer (Procurement) (Former Employee) - pune Hinjewadi
In short span of tenure learned how to plan and execute the required task.. hardest job part was to meet the deadline of the projects requirement and coordination with all department,
May 21, 2020
Same location
Additional General Manageer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
  1. Good Learning & Fun Time