Punj Lloyd Ltd
View all Punj Lloyd Ltd reviews

Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Good Management and very good company

It's a very good company for their employees. Salary, vacation and other all benefits pay on time. Accommodate, food and other welfare facilities also provide satisfactory. I been worked in this company for two years in UAE.

Pros

Gifts

Cons

Satisfactory

Same role

overall company is good , but management ? those are ful fil own pocket ..

i am learn many more things , like : construction / civil work , pipeline , road making work . management behavior skil , people communation skil , how i will manage and full fill those daily targate of my site , daily report , stock report delivary , last of all , larning many more things of big mnc company how to play .I am work on 12 to 14 hours .site ingenier dont visit site, he will call every night , for work status.management ?the hardest part of the job : publick & labour handalingall time manahing labour and daily work targate is complite .this is a very good tecnic , labour alloways loved me , becouse i will all time support them , like : how to work quality , fine finish , looking good , and all so , daily targate .and ,i will work two station as a site incharge , but management do not give me the certificate of site incharg.... thank u..

Pros

not bad

Cons

avarage 14 hrs. morning 7am - 9pm

Stressless working atmosphere, Productive, Quality standard work.

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.

Pros

Free Accomodation & transportation.

Cons

Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.

It was a good experience

Ther was so many opportunities to leaen more about the job. I was amazed to meet many people with lot of knowledge and they wer supportive and helpful in studying about the job.

Pros

Nice place to understand a job

Cons

Late sallary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punj Lloyd Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Punj Lloyd Ltd