Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Good work culture makes it a good place ...

December 16, 2015
My day start with site and end with site related activities. I have to put 100% to get updated and I also try to complete the job within specific time provided to me. Better is to divide the job in small parts so that the job ends in proper time-period. It simply make you learn the project management side of a project. The more you work the more you learn. Most important part of your job is to manage everybody who are associated with you. A successful manager is a person who always being supported by his juniors.
Pros
Free lunches, Transportation
Cons
April 1, 2020
Same role
Dy. Manager (Former Employee) - Surat, Gujarat
I was happy with this company. They are providing proper training, guidance and cooperative. Company is now going in a crucial role basis. It is better atmosphere other construction company
Pros
Their brand value.
Cons
Getting approval for leave.
November 16, 2019
Same role
Dy. Manager (Former Employee) - Chandrapur, Maharashtra
It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .
September 4, 2015
Same location
Process engineer (Former Employee) - Haldia, WB
Experienced in petrochemical and refinery EPC project. Very good work force, new technology, research and development good management
  1. Good work culture makes it a good place ...