Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

March 18, 2020
We are well rewarded for doing our job here. It was a fun place to work at this company. The job was stressful, but my manager is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the managing teams those are always focusing their target to achieve and tolerating the safety. Activity hazards analysis and managing safety at site is difficult and everyday adding different experience and knowledge. Site experiences are very rewarding and insightful.
July 1, 2019
Site Supervisor Mechanical (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
really a good company for the freshers you will learn a lot to after joining this company even you are with the subcontractor. you will find supportive people around you.
June 12, 2018
Assistant Computer Administrator (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Managing systems. Learned corporate culture. Good exposure to organizational skill development.Salary increment is below expectation. In an all good experience.
July 7, 2017
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good company to have experience in oil & gas, petrochemicals sector. Only hard thing is salary is delayed upto 02 months. Even they work in Roads, Railways & Nuclear sector projects.
Pros
Subsidised Lunch & Canteen Facilities
Cons
No growth to next level
  1. I have been working at this company full-time for approximately 3 years.Everyone who currently works here is loyal and dedicated to working hard.