Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Nice place to work

July 30, 2019
I learned a lot in Punj Lloyd MSID Gwalior. it's a nice place to work. Plant in which I was working is a project-based manufacturing plant so those who want to learn new every single day its a best place to work if you like engineering and want to grow in that field.
July 16, 2016
Same role
Asst. Engineer (Planning) (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
it was my contractual job for period of 1 year, my job was DMRC MAP Reading & finding requirement of material it was long hours working company
November 24, 2015
Same role
Planning Engineer (Current Employee) - Jamnagar, GJ
Its a company that is going through a transition. It used to be a good company but its reputation has gone down because of non-completion of projects, rampant corruption within the company,No-retention of useful employees. It still works like petty contractor and modern methods of project management and control have not been implemented resulting in rampant corruption and favoritism within the company.
Pros
Has Projects in hand at present
Cons
Unqualified site management, Office politics, Long Hours
March 15, 2020
Same location
Engineer (Former Employee) - Gwalior
The chairman needs to essentially revisit & enforce things to get the organization out of chaos of once a great EPC major companies in India. There's much to the organization to grow ahead but lacks aggressive leadership.