Punj Lloyd Ltd
Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Review

Working here is great

September 17, 2013
Company is great, Chairman is a gem of a person and very hard working. We have great set of team with great experience, but deliveries at time become an issue due to various factors. But as a person I have got an experience of a life time to manage the most difficult of tasks in shortest period of time with great wow results. Vendor management is the the toughest part and my teams positive outlook towords meeting targets is a great experience which brings positive attitude.
Pros
Great working time and trouble free holidays
May 21, 2020
Same roleSame location
Additional General Manageer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
December 15, 2018
Same roleSame location
General Manager (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.
Pros
Subsidised lunch and transportation
Cons
health care, festivals etc
March 17, 2020
Same location
Sr. Document Controller (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Work culture good and full cooperation with yourself, senior.always not supported, BENGALI OVERALL RULES AND TAKE BED POLITICS, BEVARE BENGALIES, man oriented not system oriented
Pros
Not system oriented company
Cons
En oriented company