Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

welding foreman

18 years exp in welding good company nice mangment high quaity job very big project done abudhabi oil&gas companies like gasco alhosan gas & big projects his done sucessfully without any incident

Pros

free food accomdation

Cons

tea& lunch break

Good Management and very good company

It's a very good company for their employees. Salary, vacation and other all benefits pay on time. Accommodate, food and other welfare facilities also provide satisfactory. I been worked in this company for two years in UAE.

Pros

Gifts

Cons

Satisfactory

Good company to learn new developments

Lot of software applications. Always ready for IT Up gradation & Advancement Sometimes complicates approval process and results in procedural delay. Now no new projects

Pros

Full Freedom to Work

Cons

Long Hours, Poor Staff Welfare Plans

Experienced Lack of Professionaism

Management are mostly old guards, possessed and apply little latest management techniques. Corruption practices prevail widely. Management openly ridicules department heads

Pros

better salary package

Cons

Qute unprofessional

My Work Journey

A good team worker who believes in sharing experience/ information on various aspects of Contract management, tendering, marketing, estimation, planning, execution, inspection, engineering, cost claim, construction, commissioning, project management etc. with subordinates.

Good Working Environment

Having good working environment but having lack future enhancement as IT person. having free good accommodation, encouraging Manager, free food & Transportation.

Pros

Freefood

Cons

15 days paid leave 6 month, 1 hr lunch break

Nice Place to Work

The management is very good in handling blue & white collar employees. They treat each and every one as their own staff and they help them in all critical stages. The workplace culture is good and can learn multi-cultural environment. It is the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job is just keep pending the work and completing after office hours.

Pros

Parties conducting

Cons

Long working hours

working conditions

Working in good conditions. How to start the work,tracking & completing on time. work place was good. working with a team is good enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Free Accommodation, Free food, Free Transport.

Good Exposure

Good Exposure in Project Management of As-Built & SmartPlant Conversion Projects. Decision making responsibilities and Team support. Full authority to take technically correct and strong decisions.

Pros

Good Exposure to Engineering Projects

Cons

Long Working Hours

Very old company and wonderful work culture

This is only company I saw in my career that works like a family. The company is so giant, yet you get recognition, HR department is very large and gives an wonderful workplace to work. I worked for almost 10 years and I enjoyed a lot.

Pros

Free lunch, free transport ticket, good HR

Cons

Internal conspiracy

its a very challenging workplace.

The company had given me the opportunity to improve my skills. Working in this company made expand my knowledge in the field of engineering as well as documentation.

Challenging work environment with happy hours

Working as a an Admin Consultant, I learned a lot in this company including UAE VISA , Insurance , Safety training and a lot of related processes and procedures. Never know how the day is finished every day, giving different admin work & challenges every day. The management & staff is very co-operative and supporting. Hardest part was , when working alone in absence of couple of colleagues.

Pros

Liberty in working

Devotion dedication and determination

Punj Lloyd is world wide company with good management system and fair culture.Need to steemed organization to future carrier.

Pros

Free food accomodation rotation leave

Cons

Hard worker

Productive workplace

Was working at Gasco site as Piping Designer, day started at 7 and ended at 5:30 eve. Working environment was good. Salary got delayed regularly.

No benefits and no work recognition

I strongly do not recommend. There is no job security, people around are not worthy. No recognition of work and no benefits. Salaries not paid on time

challenging work

Good work location no benefits challenging job good support to safety team and management is fully supportive. But no increments, camp is located in deserts communication is poor no family accommodation

Pros

free food

Cons

normal working hours

Great experianced in Punj LLoyd

Hello, It was great experienced for me which had punj lloyd given me in Abudhabi I worked there nineteen month as Camp boss every person was friendly and helpful.

Good

Nice Company to work with, more benefits and nice people around. the hardest part is to deal with client's superiors. Able to practiced more of my documentation skills

Pros

Transportation provided

Cons

long hour

Having 6 years experience in the field of Electrical Engineering.

lectrical engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment. Electrical engineers also design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft. Electronics engineers design and develop electronic equipment, such as broadcast and communications systems, from portable music players to global positioning systems (GPSs). Many also work in areas closely related to computer hardware. Duties

Pros

free accombatation, food

There are so many new things we learn in each project

I enjoy my work.Sometimes we work under too much pressure to keep things going on smoothly.Sometimes problem comes then everybody looks at QC to solve the prolem ASAP.Management is cooperative.Co-workers are co-operative.Hardest part of the job is when a test pack is given today and construction people want to do the testing on the next day.Most enjoyable part of the job is when the targets are achieved then there is a party.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long wrking hours

Very coperative and enthusiast culture

PLE is nice company where professional can get many leanings from their seniors and colleague because of cooperative cultures. I always appreciate PLE, to put essence in my career.
  • Punj Lloyd Ltd