Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.
Good company to work, good progress and work oriented, chance to grow , seniors are supportive and chance to grow. Chance to work in different countries and culture.
Pros
Free Accommodation, Lunch
Cons
Long Working hours
Ther was so many opportunities to leaen more about the job. I was amazed to meet many people with lot of knowledge and they wer supportive and helpful in studying about the job.
Pros
Nice place to understand a job
Cons
Late sallary
Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
I want joint again whit this company, i can make good coordination whit management about job and administration, manager respectful to me and we can discussed about job.
I was happy with this company. They are providing proper training, guidance and cooperative. Company is now going in a crucial role basis. It is better atmosphere other construction company
Pros
Their brand value.
Cons
Getting approval for leave.
Good company, good work culture and has a great history of providing leadership in the construction industry, both in India and abroad. Don't ask for more than what you can digest.
Pros
Good future for young people.
Cons
Nil
We are well rewarded for doing our job here. It was a fun place to work at this company. The job was stressful, but my manager is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the managing teams those are always focusing their target to achieve and tolerating the safety. Activity hazards analysis and managing safety at site is difficult and everyday adding different experience and knowledge. Site experiences are very rewarding and insightful.
Work culture good and full cooperation with yourself, senior.always not supported, BENGALI OVERALL RULES AND TAKE BED POLITICS, BEVARE BENGALIES, man oriented not system oriented
Pros
Not system oriented company
Cons
En oriented company
The chairman needs to essentially revisit & enforce things to get the organization out of chaos of once a great EPC major companies in India. There's much to the organization to grow ahead but lacks aggressive leadership.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?
Coordinated the daily works with the Project Manager & Project Director.Provide Contract Management support .Provide Contract Management Support to the team during the EPC phases of the Project. Represent the Contractor team for negotiations on change order management. Participate in the nomination of Subcontracts and their management. Assessment of Subcontractors claims, change orders, Insurance claim settlement issues. Oversee the legal and contractual dispute & arbitration issues of previous project. Assist Top Management in the ICC Arbitration and won the award. Provide Contract management services for the Customer satisfaction.
I am working in quality control & quality presently assurance department of Uttam value steels Ltd & total working experience 14years as a integrated plant.
Working with Punj Lloyd Ltd. was a challenging experience and there were many things to learn from my experiences like: * How a Project Life Cycle works * How to cope with situations when being assigned with a job for which you do not have experience. * Collaboration etc. Incidentally, the hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job was the same when the project was at peak and there was tremendous pressure to meet the project time lines. That was the time when I discovered my new limits and capability to achieve more.
Over all good experience at this company, i learnt how to manage a team and achive our goal. good working invironmment , management is over all good. that was good experience for me.
Relaxed environment and helpful management and colleagues with good salary package with work life balance. Other benefits like travel allowances are provided
Every time the pressure of work, after completing the task, the dialogues, the person who knows nothing about your work, also tells you how to do the job, the politics is very much, the annual progress does not work, but whose angle is mixed in the name of both, there is both praise and progress.
It's very great to have a company like this where you learn a lot from your superior and colleagues, management always listen what your ideas and views towards everyone responsibility and adhere and appreciate the views and ideas of each and every employee. very friendly work place. being a EPC company done so many tough project , I am proud to be the part of a very prestigious project in Malaysia for petronas. in short nice company to work on.
You will have the opportunity to learn if you desire interaction with Client, vendors, Contractual aspects also commissioning, closure of the project. Complete EPC exp
It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .
A good organization to start your career. Opportunities are good to grow till a certain point of time Management is supportive Good place to learn on the job
Worked in Pipeline, Tankages, Telecom SBUs for 2.5yrs. A major observation: If you work as a team you will exist/servive, and if you keep yourself away you will be site transfered first. Chamchagiri here also exists to jump up in hierachy ladder. Poor appraisal system
  1. Employee Reviews