Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Hardest part of job ,discussion and reporting had not been happened while i was working in( Reliance ) in 2013 at last i left job without plan.

It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .

Good work culture makes it a good place ...

My day start with site and end with site related activities. I have to put 100% to get updated and I also try to complete the job within specific time provided to me. Better is to divide the job in small parts so that the job ends in proper time-period. It simply make you learn the project management side of a project. The more you work the more you learn. Most important part of your job is to manage everybody who are associated with you. A successful manager is a person who always being supported by his juniors.

Pros

Free lunches, Transportation

Punj Lloyd Ltd

Good Company.Give you the full freedom to make decision and implement the same.In this Organization You can have hands on experience as well as can grow the technical knowledge if you really want .

In my professional life, working period in PLL is the Golden & memorable time.

Growth in my professional life was achieved in PLL. * On Sikkim Airport Project, World Tallest RE wall Constructed, * On Zirakpur project, work was Completed in 72 days 18 days before schedule. * On Belgum Project, work was completed ahead schedule. In PLL, I was gain a lot in my professional & personal life during my working period with the help of our Seniors & co-workers.

Productive and learning work space

Day to day new learning Wide exposure Negotiation Power Handling team of 8 members Involved in day to day project review meetings to complete the procurement as per the schedule to meet the project timelines.

Pros

Flexi-timings

Equipments maintenance

Have 20years experience in same field repairing and maintenance equipments like Genset, crane, Dozer, Excavator, and pipeline equipments etc.. Man power handling and details record maintaining work.

Helpfully every one and more understanding management

Onshore to Offshore, EPC Company- Refinery, Onshore/Offshore Piplelines, LNG Station, Offshore Platform. I really enjoy working here

Inventory Management

Closely interact with Construction/Project Management team in Material Planning and Stock Evaluation&optimal planning for Fixed Assets

very poor working system

unprofessional working culture and non systematic working. Highly deplorable planning.

Nil

I has been a great experience working with such an established company

Not a professional company

Work atmosphere is good, but work culture is very bad.They are also not paying salaries to their employees on time.Professionalism is lacking.

Pros

work stations are good

Cons

job security is not there