Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Stressless working atmosphere, Productive, Quality standard work.

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.

Pros

Free Accomodation & transportation.

Cons

Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.

48 Inch cross country Pipeline project

Its a excellent project to getting the experience Tie in welding bcoz 48" pipe with 17.5 mm thickness. Good experience in Pipe line Raychem shrink sleeves inspection. Lowering.

Pros

Good Organization. Yet to understand about the Human's value

Good

Friendly and cooprative

I joined this company as Secretary (in Grade P-0) to Executive Director (Marketing) in 1997. Got promoted 5 times and when I left the company in January 2017, I have been working as Deputy Manager attached to Chief Executive Officer (Offshore). This is a very good company to work with. Very good pay masters.

Pros

Friendly and encouraging

Cons

No job security

Good working atmosphere

It was very good to work in Punj Lloyd Ltd. It has five business heads. From pipelines to building infrastructure, it was very wonderful to work in several categories,

Pros

Free lodging and boarding

Cons

Family adjustments

Qatar project

Punjlloyd Limited is a MNC company and working for EPC Projects, Its a good company to work, very good working culture, good facilities for employee,

Pros

Free Food, Accommodation, Transportation, Medical etc

great platform to learn

ample oppurtunities to excel yourself long working hours are the requirement in the construction industry co workers are friendly along with your managers fully support you

Pros

employee friendly

Cons

its a very challenging workplace.

The company had given me the opportunity to improve my skills. Working in this company made expand my knowledge in the field of engineering as well as documentation.

international exposure is good & frequent interaction with clients.

I got good support from my superiors for the work & it is helped me to complete my assigned work in time.Good accommodation & facilities provided. I am willing to rejoin,if i get a suitable position.

Challenging work environment with happy hours

Working as a an Admin Consultant, I learned a lot in this company including UAE VISA , Insurance , Safety training and a lot of related processes and procedures. Never know how the day is finished every day, giving different admin work & challenges every day. The management & staff is very co-operative and supporting. Hardest part was , when working alone in absence of couple of colleagues.

Pros

Liberty in working

Professionally advancement with good future.

I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadline.The team which i was a part of have successfully completed the project within deadline. I concentrate on one thing at a time.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?

Friendly workplace

Very good company Tickets, visa, insurance, bonus, set & site amount, to and fro tickets. Everything was good. Management was very good. All problems. Were listen and immediately cure it Company was Indian based so all cultures were same.

Pros

Free food, medical, insurance, tickets, accomodation

Cons

It was long term job but due to demobilization company send to all employees.

The best part of my professioner life

The source full workplace, every discussion or work seem to be fun and learning, the management was great every items of works was in proper channel, I have seen Punj lloyed Ltd. doesn't compromise in quality of work. So a smooth channel in Quality control seem to be in proper from production to execution.My co-worker were cooperative and brought minded, Great workplace.

Implement the qc in site activity

Learn and improve working subject knowledge in IS Codes, getting good experience for quality related construction work. Training QA/QC in site activity for engineers. hard to working environment.

Pros

free food, accomudation, conveyance.

Cons

12 hrs working

Good exposure

Good for beginning your career but no staff support what so ever. You are on your own! Delayed salary is a big issue which is only a case with permanent employees not with contractual.

Learn anything you can here

Amazing opportunities to try out new stuff. A very 'intrepreneurial' environment. You can work as much as you can handle here. Amazing company to get your hands dirty in and learn in.

proactive and passion job

stand-by 24hours to be call for transport. learn to organize time and stay alert for on call task. management are good. co-worker are good. hardest part of job is to go to site located at high level hills with sloppy and muddy train where it may cause accident. enjoyable part of job is gain new friends and some are from oversea like bangladesh and united state of america.

Pros

free lunch and vehicle fuel

Cons

no insurance coverage for job

Devotion dedication and determination

Punj Lloyd is world wide company with good management system and fair culture.Need to steemed organization to future carrier.

Pros

Free food accomodation rotation leave

Cons

Hard worker

good platform for work

Punj lloyd develop good polices for working place they have nice culture freedom for step, and many projects also going on that's by we get international experience

Productive workplace

Was working at Gasco site as Piping Designer, day started at 7 and ended at 5:30 eve. Working environment was good. Salary got delayed regularly.

it's offshore drilling company.

Punjlloyed basically an Indian company .his corporate office situated in Mumbai. It's an offshore construction and drilling company. They have worked in India as well as abroad.

Pros

offshore adventure

Cons

sea sickness

No benefits and no work recognition

I strongly do not recommend. There is no job security, people around are not worthy. No recognition of work and no benefits. Salaries not paid on time
  • Punj Lloyd Ltd