Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Stressless working atmosphere, Productive, Quality standard work.

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.

Pros

Free Accomodation & transportation.

Cons

Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.

welding foreman

18 years exp in welding good company nice mangment high quaity job very big project done abudhabi oil&gas companies like gasco alhosan gas & big projects his done sucessfully without any incident

Pros

free food accomdation

Cons

tea& lunch break

Average company too work with

In 2008 company is at peek with work and fund, But with time unable to manage the successes. Few top management are corrupted and sacked by management. For learning Punj lloyd is best.

Average Organization without proper management

* Work culture very poor * Lot of experience people help to grow individual professionally. * Lack of management people * Not paid timely and also dues are outstanding not paid for longer periods.

An absolutely brilliant top management with an equally unfair lower level

A typical day at work-performers perform and the others find fault what you learned- work takes a back seat. know how to tweak facts Management-good work place culture- poor hardest part- non cooperation of the parallel teams Most enjoyable-the chairman's encouragement

Pros

great Place to learn professional and technical knowhow

Cons

Hostile environment

Productive, flexible and healthy environment

I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.

Pros

Subsidised lunch and transportation

Cons

health care, festivals etc

Very Good Irganization

HR Policies are employee friendly. Very Friendly environment. Say in Management. Authority and Responsibilities given to the Lead to deliver results. Quick decision is the key.

Pros

Very Good Organization

Cons

Retention of Employees is the challenge

Simplicity that only work at time of work & fun at the free time

Punj Lloyd Ltd. is completely transparent working culture with employees. employees are treated like stack holder in a project which is a good concept.

Pros

Accommodation, meals commuting is in company's account at site

Cons

Playground, Gymnasium, recreational are available at site

good

Well .This compasny is well setup and well working experience decission was fast and person behavior was also good.System was excellant.workshop was well set up .well maintenance practices and system for procurement and maintenance activities was so good overall company staff was well experienced

Pros

Cons

12hoors/day

Keen Learner and apply what has been learn till date in Procurement of Electrical and Instrumentation packages.

I was placed in Punj lloyd Limited in 2014 through campus placement drive .As per company's requirement I got the Central Procurement Department , initially I was very upset because I would like to work at site being an engineer , it was my gut feeling.But later I worked in CPG group I involved in procurement of Bulk and Electrical packages from starting to end till material delivers at site.I thoroughly enjoyed the role and understand how important this department to whole organisation is. Till date I have learnt how to strategic negotiate , techno-commercial evolution of quotations, vendor development and assessment,Cost Estimation , Budgeting,Tendering and Expediting of all Electrical and Instrumentation Packages in Oil and Gas Projects. Always work in coordination with management with their preference , priority ,budget constraints . Workplace culture should be free from boredom , stressful activity , every employee should enjoy it more or less . The hardest part of my work profile is to decide one supplier when 2 or more supplier offering the same items with same price and conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is , management fix every package budget but when we achieve this budget in ordering of that package , it is really satiable..

oil & gas construction

good to work in punjillod facilities good salary time to date food is good accommodation neat and good co workers are good and helping to other workers

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

short time

Dream Organization

I am so lucky that i become the part of Punj Lloyd Group. Worked with Top Management in my 10 years experience in Punj Lloyd. Friendly atmosphere for employees.

Pros

Transportation and Food

Cons

Dirty Politics

Good company to work.

1. Management & Staff are very cooperative. 2.Job security is there. 3. Salary is coming delay 4. Management is putting faith with employee. 5.Dynamic work

Pros

Job security

Cons

Salary

Good Management

Good working atmosphere Good Management Gained more experience Each day competitive experience Well planning about the day to day activities Fleet Management

Pros

Food & Accommodation

Cons

10 hours

Good company to learn new developments

Lot of software applications. Always ready for IT Up gradation & Advancement Sometimes complicates approval process and results in procedural delay. Now no new projects

Pros

Full Freedom to Work

Cons

Long Hours, Poor Staff Welfare Plans

Hard work and lot of pressure on targets

Achieved one of best record and of 33 mtr dia and 06 nos LPG Bullets 65 mtr length in LNG/LPG plant at MAlayasia Refinery ,one of biggest in Asia and achieved well within target of 02 years.

Pros

Free accomadation, conveyace and food

Cons

Daily 15 hrs working including all sundays and holidays

It's very good company in market but you will not get job satisfaction in this company. Company management very poor.

I was working in Punj Lloyd ltd for reliance. Food and accommodation provided by Punj Lloyd but food and accommodation quality was very poor. HR department not provided us good service which they mentioned in offering latter. Hire management gives us responsibility but not provide authority. And who has authority they are working very lazy. U can not complete your in time.

Pros

Free food and accommodation

Cons

Minimum 12 to 15

Working for punj lloyd for eight years

Very good organization to work provides stable job and respect employee help to build skill require for professional development and good working culture.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Moderate

Nice

Job Work/Life Balance is ok Management is average. Salary benifts will be not farely provide. Top mgt people discuss projects with close people instead of manager

Typical Day at work

I enjoy working with my coworkers. I appreciate everyone's hard work and effort they put in. I love my supervisor and how they are willing to make sure I try to get 40 hours per week.

Pros

Cons

pay

Good

Managing systems. Learned corporate culture. Good exposure to organizational skill development.Salary increment is below expectation. In an all good experience.