Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
Work culture good and full cooperation with yourself, senior.always not supported, BENGALI OVERALL RULES AND TAKE BED POLITICS, BEVARE BENGALIES, man oriented not system oriented
Pros
Not system oriented company
Cons
En oriented company
Working with Punj Lloyd Ltd. was a challenging experience and there were many things to learn from my experiences like: * How a Project Life Cycle works * How to cope with situations when being assigned with a job for which you do not have experience. * Collaboration etc. Incidentally, the hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job was the same when the project was at peak and there was tremendous pressure to meet the project time lines. That was the time when I discovered my new limits and capability to achieve more.
A good organization to start your career. Opportunities are good to grow till a certain point of time Management is supportive Good place to learn on the job
Worked in Pipeline, Tankages, Telecom SBUs for 2.5yrs. A major observation: If you work as a team you will exist/servive, and if you keep yourself away you will be site transfered first. Chamchagiri here also exists to jump up in hierachy ladder. Poor appraisal system
Apart from Low Salary there are no other cons in working for the company. Great place to learn for freshers as they start working on the project from day 1. They give you responsibilities if you show the capability and experience doesn't come in the way. Salary is not consistent.
Good Work Environment. Good Work Life balance. Lot of opportunities to learn.Bosses are very Cooperative. Lot of extra curricular activities to perform
Cons
Delay in salary
In 2008 company is at peek with work and fund, But with time unable to manage the successes. Few top management are corrupted and sacked by management. For learning Punj lloyd is best.
I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.
Pros
Subsidised lunch and transportation
Cons
health care, festivals etc
Punj Lloyd Ltd. is completely transparent working culture with employees. employees are treated like stack holder in a project which is a good concept.
Pros
Accommodation, meals commuting is in company's account at site
Cons
Playground, Gymnasium, recreational are available at site
I was placed in Punj lloyd Limited in 2014 through campus placement drive .As per company's requirement I got the Central Procurement Department , initially I was very upset because I would like to work at site being an engineer , it was my gut feeling.But later I worked in CPG group I involved in procurement of Bulk and Electrical packages from starting to end till material delivers at site.I thoroughly enjoyed the role and understand how important this department to whole organisation is. Till date I have learnt how to strategic negotiate , techno-commercial evolution of quotations, vendor development and assessment,Cost Estimation , Budgeting,Tendering and Expediting of all Electrical and Instrumentation Packages in Oil and Gas Projects. Always work in coordination with management with their preference , priority ,budget constraints . Workplace culture should be free from boredom , stressful activity , every employee should enjoy it more or less . The hardest part of my work profile is to decide one supplier when 2 or more supplier offering the same items with same price and conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is , management fix every package budget but when we achieve this budget in ordering of that package , it is really satiable..
I am so lucky that i become the part of Punj Lloyd Group. Worked with Top Management in my 10 years experience in Punj Lloyd. Friendly atmosphere for employees.
Pros
Transportation and Food
Cons
Dirty Politics
A productive workplace for those who focus on their work. There are exceptions to this rule. The company needs to focus on its projects and its people. It, also, needs to tender at the right price, with a proper estimation, of project completion.
There are well-established procedures being followed in this company in all the facets of an organization - HR, Engineering , Projects and Business Development.
Pros
Leave Policy
Cons
Long working hours
Very good, enjoyed working.Good place to work with, working openness etc.Good order book.Delay in release in salary.Good working culture etc. Tranceparency in working..
Good Company for GET to learn and excel themselves as engineer Good opportunity for the job seekers to visit foreign countries especially the Gulf and South Asian Companies
Pros
Lunch with Subsidy
Cons
Career Financial Growth is very Slow
Company market value is good, Job satisfaction. Good environment. Time management. Work culture is good. New initiative take to groom employee. Awarded by management to good employee
I have been working at Punj Lloyd full-time, Oil and Gas Sector, Technical Exposure. Delayed Salary, Low Compensation, Zero Work Life balance. Appraisal system ineffective - No increments for 2 years Employee benefits not commensurate with work.
Pros
Great Advancement opportunity to advance here
Cons
Long hours of long but interesting projects
Good work culture. Free hand in discharging the responsibilities. Take care of employees. Provide training. Performance review system is in place. Professionally managed company.
Pros
Free lunch & accommodation provided at site location
Cons
Long working hours at site.
Punj lloyd expertise ranks amongst the best in the world when it comes to delivering construction solutions for the Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Industrial sectors. In a short span of time Punj fulfilling the needs of clients through active participation and collaboration.
No job culture in company. Full of people with own agenda.Sincerity is the last thing on anyone's mind. Senior management is not bothered about the work being done. Coterie culture
Pros
Cons
Never work there