Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

I am working in quality control & quality presently assurance department of Uttam value steels Ltd & total working experience 14years as a integrated plant.
The chairman needs to essentially revisit & enforce things to get the organization out of chaos of once a great EPC major companies in India. There's much to the organization to grow ahead but lacks aggressive leadership.
Extended working hours every day and delay in salary. Career growth plans are nil for any employee and lack of training program make job target difficult to achieve.
This is cause of sink the company. Bad men are always good and hard worker are not good for company. I work at all machines in plant but my boss tell to plant head that I am good.
I learned a lot in Punj Lloyd MSID Gwalior. it's a nice place to work. Plant in which I was working is a project-based manufacturing plant so those who want to learn new every single day its a best place to work if you like engineering and want to grow in that field.
This is one of the best company in India,I think better working culture in this company.Management of this company is good for long career life.At last I hope I have a good career experience in my current company.
Pros
Free trasportation
overall punjlloyd ltd is a good company to work, learn and develop yourself. Management doesn't put undue pressure on the employee and take care of genuine points of all level of employees
M/s. Punj Lloyd Ltd., is a good company, but this is project based company. Actually, I was working in the Banmore Plant in a commercial/taxation dept. Here only manufacturing activity were done by this company. But this company has stopped his manufacturing activity during the period of 1991-92. Hence I left this company as I am looking Central Excise part and Excise duty is a manufacturing tax. My job is related with excise work and I am enjoying to work with excise dept., hence I donot want to change my field. Therefore I left this company. The benifits given by this company is good and management are also average, but not very good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?
  1. Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh