Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in Haldia, West Bengal

My day start with site and end with site related activities. I have to put 100% to get updated and I also try to complete the job within specific time provided to me. Better is to divide the job in small parts so that the job ends in proper time-period. It simply make you learn the project management side of a project. The more you work the more you learn. Most important part of your job is to manage everybody who are associated with you. A successful manager is a person who always being supported by his juniors.
Pros
Free lunches, Transportation
Cons
Experienced in petrochemical and refinery EPC project. Very good work force, new technology, research and development good management
Here I learn about management, and updated my working experience. My co-workers are very helpful. Hardest Part of the job was Cooling Water Pump House, & CW control room which was construct from 10 m from ground level. Clarified water Pump house where before grade slab, we were completed very critical work like retaining wall, grade beam, yellow sand filling and much more. Switch yard we had done in full monsoon for concrete we used excavator machine. The most Enjoyable part is after Completion of every structure.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?