Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in Mangalore, Karnataka

Punj lloyd ltd is a very challenging organization, so the work is very much and long hours work is required to keep the performance on. Since it is a multi national company it has a good management & hr dept.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
i m here at Punj Lloyd ISPRL Project Mangalore from it was great experience. team work is great. and full technical support.as this is constructional company and piping company. their was so many things learned by me......
I learned so many things in this company. Management is good but not perfect Co-workers are really helped a lot to learn hardest part is no vacation we finished PFCCU unit in mangalore refinery project
I have got opportunities to show my skills with the company.
Familiarize and studying given drawing Inspection of pipes used in cavern to store crude oil Set up and monitor usual pipe line engineering activities at site Ensure preparation and incorporation of all the work methods required the contract and corresponding inspection, test plans and formats Assist the main site engineer for the effective execution of pipe lines Conduct routine test on pipe line welds Identify the quality of work and developing records on that Regular screening of welders, fitters, riggers and fabricators to ensure skilled labours engaged in work Qualifying welders for different welding test Ensuring the SMAW(shielded metal arc weld) for large pipes GTAW (gas tungsten arc weld)for small pipe Conduct stage wise inspection to minimize non conformities in final execution of pipe Assuring and witnessing all quality tests like hydraulic test and UT test as per technical specification Ensuring final inspection has done before releasing hydro-carbons through pipe lines Conducting weekly meeting to ensure the quality on work Calibrate the testing machine Escalate material re-production Controlling and maintaining all quality related protocols for the project(inspection report for fabrication and critical item, post concrete report, hydraulic test report, UT report)
Pros
free lunch and free travel
Cons
long duty time
It give good experience in icu and treatment and I studied language and all that help me improve my knowledge level and all
Pros
S
Cons
8 Hrs
good working environment,i learned verymuch here.management is very good.