Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Company is good, however maybe the department involved was very less on opportunities and advancement. Salary delays and increment were poorly managed.
Company job cultural is good. However i worked here only very short period i.e. 4 months. I will be happy to do job in future if get chance with my current profile.
The company is one of the oldest construction company and a giant one. The work culture is very good like family. people and staff are very co operative
the people here were nice and it felt like a small business where everyone knew everyone else and we all hung out together
Pros
free chai
Cons
Bad healthcare benefits
I enjoyed very much working with this organization. I had the assignment of telecommunication job where I learned lot of things and became special.Although long working hours caused discomfort at times.
Pros
Snacks while working late hours
Cons
Long hours of working including Sundays.
Sending enquiries to various vendors related to consumables, raw materials viz. cement, steel, sand, aggregate etc. Evaluation of quotations obtained from different vendors and preparation of Comparative statements. Techno-Commercial negotiations with vendors. Processing of Bills submitted by vendors for the purchased materials. Release of Oracle based Purchase Orders. Lifting of materials from vendor’s site. Follow up with Stores Dept. for material receipt and Accounts Dept. for payment to suppliers. MIS updating and daily reporting to top management which also includes periodic reports viz.Liability List for a particular month, monthly reports about major purchases etc. Site Management. Vendor Development.
Its a great learning curve for me in Punj Lloyd Ltd. I have bless to have such co-operative co-workers and they always motivate as well as help me to proceed further up in my career. The hardest part of the job is to up keep the equipment within given amount of time and this is the most enjoyable part of the job also as its motivates me to even work harder to achieve the goal.
Pros
free lodging+fooding+washerman
Cons
salary structure, promotion craitaria
Good management and a good construction team to complete the job in time frame.
Pros
Best
Cons
Better in construction Industry
17th Feb 2010 was typical day for my life, at 12.30 pm we are worked at our place, suddenly we heard that firing at out side in our office. The civil war start at Libya.I learned how to work in cool mind this time.Our management help us at that time. Always they are co-operate every momentsMy co-workers always helpfulAt the time of Qtr. ending and Year ending all day & night work.When I fullfil my job in right time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?