Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews in Bintulu

A good start as a fresh graduate

Adventurous and meaning journey with this company. A very professional. Give me changes to travel to the sire as well and handing corporate social responsibility.

international exposure is good & frequent interaction with clients.

I got good support from my superiors for the work & it is helped me to complete my assigned work in time.Good accommodation & facilities provided. I am willing to rejoin,if i get a suitable position.

Professionally advancement with good future.

I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadline.The team which i was a part of have successfully completed the project within deadline. I concentrate on one thing at a time.

Longest project duration

The management are not fully supported the HSE Department. The co-workers are the best. The hardest part of the job is to get them know on how to do the job safely. Most enjoyable part of the job is I get a chance to travel to another site location.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No over time pay

A good place to work with lot of benefits, but the work/life balance is lost.

A typical work day normally begins at 7 a.m and continues until the work is over. The good part and the bad part about the work is the work timing, as some days it goes on until late night and on the other days it is the work is over byy noon.

Pros

Accommodation provided beside work location helps in quick access to anything

Cons

Accommodation provided beside work location leads to long work hours.

Less productivity and inexperience staff

Lack of communication and no team work but work for personnel adwantages and lack of managegement skills and average planning.

Pros

Free food

I got good experience

It is the gas pipe line project.So I have to move from place to place accordingly job requirements.It is the nice experience. My management also good in arranging feasibilities in time to time. I got good hope from my team.My most enjoyable time in job is system handing over to client.

Pros

Good transportation

Production

Since its a oil and gas pipe line work, working time per day is 12 hrs. The management is not so good compared to my first company experience. Co workers are also not so skilled. The hardest part of the job is the location itself. This pipe line is totally going inside the forest. So access to reach there is so difficult.

Pros

Free lunches

Adventure working

Work has no difficulties as i had experienced in saudi arabia but the safety.

working in punjlloyd doesnt make you feeling you are working abroad.

The collegues are good. working in project management team is always special. The client is PETRONAS and we are working for a modern well designed facilitated long Sabah-Sarawak Gas pipeline project .

Very good

Its energetic day at Malaysia to be dealt with a challenge with smile, at the mid of the day we execute of our daily routines & plan for next weeks/meetings/targets/skedule/community affairs/establishment issues/Management review issues/Safety, ,Initially its hard to understand Malayu bhasa, later on it s chooo easy & sweet.Malay people enjoy their traditional ceremonies/Public holidays perfectly. drink & eating at lokal cafeteriaIts quite good to worked at this nation

Pros

yes at our canteen

Cons

comfortable zone for assignment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punj Lloyd Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Punj Lloyd Ltd
  • Bintulu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?