Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .
I was happy with this company. They are providing proper training, guidance and cooperative. Company is now going in a crucial role basis. It is better atmosphere other construction company
Pros
Their brand value.
Cons
Getting approval for leave.
1. Management & Staff are very cooperative. 2.Job security is there. 3. Salary is coming delay 4. Management is putting faith with employee. 5.Dynamic work
Pros
Job security
Cons
Salary
Job Work/Life Balance is ok Management is average. Salary benifts will be not farely provide. Top mgt people discuss projects with close people instead of manager
 Hunting a challenging and quality atmosphere where my knowledge and talent can be shared and enriched and expected where I can divulge my experience in technical and management skill.
Pros
Free Accomodation with Food
Cons
Project over
Project manager is the owner of the project and project is his baby to grown up well in time / healthy/ safely and within budget . This gave full authority to project manager and management always supported project management team
I joined this company as Secretary (in Grade P-0) to Executive Director (Marketing) in 1997. Got promoted 5 times and when I left the company in January 2017, I have been working as Deputy Manager attached to Chief Executive Officer (Offshore). This is a very good company to work with. Very good pay masters.
Pros
Friendly and encouraging
Cons
No job security
It was very good to work in Punj Lloyd Ltd. It has five business heads. From pipelines to building infrastructure, it was very wonderful to work in several categories,
Pros
Free lodging and boarding
Cons
Family adjustments
Our office starts at 8:15 am, which is good time for start our day early. The work culture in Punj Lloyd is very good specially for Female candidates. The HR & Admin dept. are also help full.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
no late hours
Very Flexible in work. No hard & Fast Rules. When ever work is there People should work up to the end & when no job People can enjoy.
Pros
Free Lunch, Bonus, Incentives etc
Cons
Family life Zero.
Working at PunjLloyd is a challenging job and one can gain good experience to go ahead in his career but the working culture and Job-Life balance is not so good.
Pros
Excellent learning and Challenging projects
Cons
No work - Life Balance
Overall Punj Lloyd is very good company , with positive environment to work. Management was nice & co-operative. Good Salary structure.
Pros
Can work freely
Cons
Frequent Transfers
I have good memories with Punj Lloyd and got good exposure and its good company, wish they will to good in future. Good working culture in the company.
Pros
Good company
My day start with site and end with site related activities. I have to put 100% to get updated and I also try to complete the job within specific time provided to me. Better is to divide the job in small parts so that the job ends in proper time-period. It simply make you learn the project management side of a project. The more you work the more you learn. Most important part of your job is to manage everybody who are associated with you. A successful manager is a person who always being supported by his juniors.
Pros
Free lunches, Transportation
Cons
Growth in my professional life was achieved in PLL. * On Sikkim Airport Project, World Tallest RE wall Constructed, * On Zirakpur project, work was Completed in 72 days 18 days before schedule. * On Belgum Project, work was completed ahead schedule. In PLL, I was gain a lot in my professional & personal life during my working period with the help of our Seniors & co-workers.
Day to day new learning Wide exposure Negotiation Power Handling team of 8 members Involved in day to day project review meetings to complete the procurement as per the schedule to meet the project timelines.
Pros
Flexi-timings
Cons
Onshore to Offshore, EPC Company- Refinery, Onshore/Offshore Piplelines, LNG Station, Offshore Platform. I really enjoy working here
Work atmosphere is good, but work culture is very bad.They are also not paying salaries to their employees on time.Professionalism is lacking.
Pros
work stations are good
Cons
job security is not there