Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews for General Manager

Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.
Pros
Subsidised lunch and transportation
Cons
health care, festivals etc
No job culture in company. Full of people with own agenda.Sincerity is the last thing on anyone's mind. Senior management is not bothered about the work being done. Coterie culture
Pros
Cons
Never work there
The company is not reliable and does not have a clear out look on the goals. The company lacks fundings for running a project and day to day operations
Pros
good salary
Cons
salary never comes on time and no visibility of future improvement
A diversified company with good work life balance. The company has presence in 22 countries.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Culture can improve
Company is great, Chairman is a gem of a person and very hard working. We have great set of team with great experience, but deliveries at time become an issue due to various factors. But as a person I have got an experience of a life time to manage the most difficult of tasks in shortest period of time with great wow results. Vendor management is the the toughest part and my teams positive outlook towords meeting targets is a great experience which brings positive attitude.
Pros
Great working time and trouble free holidays
Cons
A Typical Day- 2 Hrs of review, 2 Hrs of development/innovation, 2 hrs of Problem Solving & 2 Hrs of wrap up.Learnings: Offshore Operations & EPC activities.Management: GoodCo-workers: Team Players.Hardest Part: CIU Investigation.Enjoyable: Facing Challenges in ONGC Contract.
Pros
good working atmosphere, cafetaria, esops & car lease sceme
Cons
frequent changes in management & adhocism
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?