Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews for Planning Engineer

Work-Life Balance

it was my contractual job for period of 1 year, my job was DMRC MAP Reading & finding requirement of material it was long hours working company

Nice place to work

I learned a lot in Punj Lloyd MSID Gwalior. it's a nice place to work. Plant in which I was working is a project-based manufacturing plant so those who want to learn new every single day its a best place to work if you like engineering and want to grow in that field.

Bad Management

Poor Management, Less Projects in India and Abroad as well, Favouritism, No Staff Appreciation, All higher management having bad culture towards work and uses abusive languages

Pros

Nil

Cons

No Staff Appreciation, Poor Management, etc

A good place to work with lot of benefits, but the work/life balance is lost.

A typical work day normally begins at 7 a.m and continues until the work is over. The good part and the bad part about the work is the work timing, as some days it goes on until late night and on the other days it is the work is over byy noon.

Pros

Accommodation provided beside work location helps in quick access to anything

Cons

Accommodation provided beside work location leads to long work hours.

Unprofessional and Whimsical

Its a company that is going through a transition. It used to be a good company but its reputation has gone down because of non-completion of projects, rampant corruption within the company,No-retention of useful employees. It still works like petty contractor and modern methods of project management and control have not been implemented resulting in rampant corruption and favoritism within the company.

Pros

Has Projects in hand at present

Cons

Unqualified site management, Office politics, Long Hours

excellent as a planning Engineer

i m here at Punj Lloyd ISPRL Project Mangalore from it was great experience. team work is great. and full technical support.as this is constructional company and piping company. their was so many things learned by me......

Fun at work

I worked with Punjlloyd Limited 2 years as a planning engineer . i enjoyed my job there allot. My Seniors were good .They guide me to work which was new to me at start .In a six month time i learned all my jobs and did on daily basis.

Pros

Free Fair

Cons

No limited closing time of my job

Good working Culture, Lot to Learn , and Its a Fun working with PLL

- Learnt a lot about overall project - Learnt to work in Challaning environment - Worked Under Resident Project Manager - Working with people from almost every part of india. - Management is average.

Pros

Got a chance to work in world's Largest Refinery

Cons

Long Working hours(Without Incentive)

It is a good place to start your career

It is a good EPC company. They have provided good opportunity to work in international market.

Pros

Free accommodation and food

Cons

Long working hours and same type work to continue

Comfortable atmosphere to work, Complementing colleagues and seniors

The experience so far at The Punj Loyd is exciting. Have a lot of positive to take from here. This is my first ever company since my college placement. Learned some basics and in the run shared some as well. Over all the company provides a cool work environment where you want to work more. But then after been working for three years for the firm i do intend to look for better career prospects in a view to realize my personal goal in life.

Pros

friendly colleagues, complimenting seniors

Cons

Salary revision due for past 1 year and the hike not in sync to performance

Busy schedule

Technical face to face meetings almost every day with tl, re, pm, pd e.T.C

Pros

Employment

Cons

Job Security / Advancement

Interactual, Learning Environment.

I think i have learned quite a many thing about the laying work of gas pipeline, each and every activities related from the start of laying to the testing of the whole section after the approval of mechanical clearance from the client and consultant.The hardest part of the job is to deal with the locals and to solve their problems.

Pros

free lunch, free accomodation, free transport services

Cons

no cons as far as my case is concern