Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews for Planning Engineer

it was my contractual job for period of 1 year, my job was DMRC MAP Reading & finding requirement of material it was long hours working company
I learned a lot in Punj Lloyd MSID Gwalior. it's a nice place to work. Plant in which I was working is a project-based manufacturing plant so those who want to learn new every single day its a best place to work if you like engineering and want to grow in that field.
Its a company that is going through a transition. It used to be a good company but its reputation has gone down because of non-completion of projects, rampant corruption within the company,No-retention of useful employees. It still works like petty contractor and modern methods of project management and control have not been implemented resulting in rampant corruption and favoritism within the company.
Pros
Has Projects in hand at present
Cons
Unqualified site management, Office politics, Long Hours
i m here at Punj Lloyd ISPRL Project Mangalore from it was great experience. team work is great. and full technical support.as this is constructional company and piping company. their was so many things learned by me......
I worked with Punjlloyd Limited 2 years as a planning engineer . i enjoyed my job there allot. My Seniors were good .They guide me to work which was new to me at start .In a six month time i learned all my jobs and did on daily basis.
Pros
Free Fair
Cons
No limited closing time of my job
- Learnt a lot about overall project - Learnt to work in Challaning environment - Worked Under Resident Project Manager - Working with people from almost every part of india. - Management is average.
Pros
Got a chance to work in world's Largest Refinery
Cons
Long Working hours(Without Incentive)
The experience so far at The Punj Loyd is exciting. Have a lot of positive to take from here. This is my first ever company since my college placement. Learned some basics and in the run shared some as well. Over all the company provides a cool work environment where you want to work more. But then after been working for three years for the firm i do intend to look for better career prospects in a view to realize my personal goal in life.
Pros
friendly colleagues, complimenting seniors
Cons
Salary revision due for past 1 year and the hike not in sync to performance
I think i have learned quite a many thing about the laying work of gas pipeline, each and every activities related from the start of laying to the testing of the whole section after the approval of mechanical clearance from the client and consultant.The hardest part of the job is to deal with the locals and to solve their problems.
Pros
free lunch, free accomodation, free transport services
Cons
no cons as far as my case is concern