Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Culture reviews

Ther was so many opportunities to leaen more about the job. I was amazed to meet many people with lot of knowledge and they wer supportive and helpful in studying about the job.
Pros
Nice place to understand a job
Cons
Late sallary
Good company, good work culture and has a great history of providing leadership in the construction industry, both in India and abroad. Don't ask for more than what you can digest.
Pros
Good future for young people.
Cons
Nil
We are well rewarded for doing our job here. It was a fun place to work at this company. The job was stressful, but my manager is extremely supportive and my colleagues are great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the managing teams those are always focusing their target to achieve and tolerating the safety. Activity hazards analysis and managing safety at site is difficult and everyday adding different experience and knowledge. Site experiences are very rewarding and insightful.
Work culture good and full cooperation with yourself, senior.always not supported, BENGALI OVERALL RULES AND TAKE BED POLITICS, BEVARE BENGALIES, man oriented not system oriented
Pros
Not system oriented company
Cons
En oriented company
Every time the pressure of work, after completing the task, the dialogues, the person who knows nothing about your work, also tells you how to do the job, the politics is very much, the annual progress does not work, but whose angle is mixed in the name of both, there is both praise and progress.
Punj Lloyd Ltd. is completely transparent working culture with employees. employees are treated like stack holder in a project which is a good concept.
Pros
Accommodation, meals commuting is in company's account at site
Cons
Playground, Gymnasium, recreational are available at site
I was placed in Punj lloyd Limited in 2014 through campus placement drive .As per company's requirement I got the Central Procurement Department , initially I was very upset because I would like to work at site being an engineer , it was my gut feeling.But later I worked in CPG group I involved in procurement of Bulk and Electrical packages from starting to end till material delivers at site.I thoroughly enjoyed the role and understand how important this department to whole organisation is. Till date I have learnt how to strategic negotiate , techno-commercial evolution of quotations, vendor development and assessment,Cost Estimation , Budgeting,Tendering and Expediting of all Electrical and Instrumentation Packages in Oil and Gas Projects. Always work in coordination with management with their preference , priority ,budget constraints . Workplace culture should be free from boredom , stressful activity , every employee should enjoy it more or less . The hardest part of my work profile is to decide one supplier when 2 or more supplier offering the same items with same price and conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is , management fix every package budget but when we achieve this budget in ordering of that package , it is really satiable..
I am so lucky that i become the part of Punj Lloyd Group. Worked with Top Management in my 10 years experience in Punj Lloyd. Friendly atmosphere for employees.
Pros
Transportation and Food
Cons
Dirty Politics
Very good organization to work provides stable job and respect employee help to build skill require for professional development and good working culture.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Moderate
Job Work/Life Balance is ok Management is average. Salary benifts will be not farely provide. Top mgt people discuss projects with close people instead of manager
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?
Managing systems. Learned corporate culture. Good exposure to organizational skill development.Salary increment is below expectation. In an all good experience.
This was a work place like a home. And colleagues are there were as family members. I got a lot knowledge and support here. It given me opportunity to learn many time.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Learned a lots of thing in Punjlloyd with client Reliance , worlds 3rd largest refinery. The year of i enjoyed the work culture with a good team. For a good career....
Very good, enjoyed working.Good place to work with, working openness etc.Good order book.Delay in release in salary.Good working culture etc. Tranceparency in working..
Company market value is good, Job satisfaction. Good environment. Time management. Work culture is good. New initiative take to groom employee. Awarded by management to good employee
Good work culture. Free hand in discharging the responsibilities. Take care of employees. Provide training. Performance review system is in place. Professionally managed company.
Pros
Free lunch & accommodation provided at site location
Cons
Long working hours at site.
This is one of the best company in India,I think better working culture in this company.Management of this company is good for long career life.At last I hope I have a good career experience in my current company.
Pros
Free trasportation
Construction of prestigious project like storage tanks ( LNG ), maintaining high quality, safety in workplace as per JSA, planning related to job execution, procurement and manpower deployment. PLL has very good balance work culture with continued support from senior management and highly skilled and dedicated supporting staff. Hardest part of the job is handling of different migrant workmen and handling of local political problems, which we have overcome very smoothly. Most enjoyable part is to get appreciation for all concern after completing all major milestones with in speculated time frame.
Great company to work, the management is good, work culture is there. Freedom of work, Skills are appreciated . good company to learn and achieve success.
Pros
At site employees are given every facilities.
Cons
weekends are not that enjoyable.
The company is one of the oldest construction company and a giant one. The work culture is very good like family. people and staff are very co operative
No job culture in company. Full of people with own agenda.Sincerity is the last thing on anyone's mind. Senior management is not bothered about the work being done. Coterie culture
Pros
Cons
Never work there