Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Culture reviews

Ther was so many opportunities to leaen more about the job. I was amazed to meet many people with lot of knowledge and they wer supportive and helpful in studying about the job.
Pros
Nice place to understand a job
Cons
Late sallary
Every day some challenges coming and sorting the same. We learned that we should worked hard to achieved our target. Our management working with friendly environment. Work as team work with friendly environment. We are working with team work and enjoying .
Pros
Free accommodation & mess
Cons
Work as per requirement
Co workers are helpful and company is very good. Learned a lot of things.
Co workers are helpful and supportive.Support and facility provided by the company at different sites are different. At some places they are good and at some places not.
It is fun to be part of such fabulous team in PLL. It is pleasure to be part of team, who believe in continuous improvement
Hard working and have Positive Approach. Good Team Player, Independent and Self-Motivated Urge to learn and grow.
unj Lloyd provides integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services in the energy and infrastructure sectors. With operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia, Punj Lloyd provides EPC services in Oil & Gas, Process, Civil Infrastructure, and Thermal Power. Further, Punj Lloyd is today a diversified conglomerate, owing to its successful foray into aviation, defence and upstream, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures. The expanding list of satisfied clients reflects our ability to execute challenging projects, despite all odds. Difficult weather or terrain has been no deterrent to our team which has delivered consistently and brought accolades to the company. The high percentage of repeat orders stand testimony to this. We have achieved many milestones and broken many records. As a reflection of our international quality standards, construction and project management techniques, Punj Lloyd holds ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification. Our ability to manage operations in diverse industries and economies, coupled with our track record in mobilising financial and human resources, makes us the preferred contractor for critical projects. Our large fleet of sophisticated construction equipment, including horizontal directional drilling rigs and pipe-laying barges, gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Our central workshop and equipment maintenance yards in India, Indonesia, Abu Dhabi and Kazakhstan ensure minimal downtime on all projects. - more...
I joined Punj Lloyd Ltd in Year 2009 and since then i didn't looked back in my career, the group is diversified in its sector in respect of all kind of EPC project like Pipeline, Power, Infrastructure, Tank ages etc. The group provided me an opportunity to understand the key role in various kind of Projects including outside country and enhancing functional responsibilities in project management. The group also provided me opportunity to work outside India in South east Asia and Middle east.
Pros
Diversified Projects
Cons
Site Culture
Very good professional and healthy, disciplined culture. Good co operation between all departments. Give exposure to employees to learn form technical, behavior, commercial ,communication , training. Good employee friendly policy, services to employees Every colleague was having friendly, occasional organized events ,social get-together. Tremendous Pressure to deliver material on time and execution of site in IOCl Paradip Refinery In BORL Refinery since handled only execution part ,so there was difficulty on closing activities.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Site visites
Working at Different locations & with diff. cultured people, it creates a competitive & learning environment, to deal with them & to get work done for organisation's goal and for your career.
Pros
Accommodation
Productive organization having diversified field of business like Cross country pipeline, infrastructure and buildings. It is very good organization to work
Pros
Productive and fun working atmosphere
Cons
job security
Just as in Cairn Energy, I would start my day with a lot of mails aimed at my responsibilities. I would then prioritize them and make a schedule of activities daily. I learnt a lot from the company and the senior people. There were people from different backgrounds, and different cultures from whom there was a lot to learn, like managing a team of people in a project culture. The management was a very good and learned bunch of people. The co-workers, such as the seniors and juniors did work very cohesively. There were no hardships, and the most enjoyable part of the job was the working hours...the company strongly discouraged late working.
Pros
Free Lunch, good working hours
Cons
Its a great learning curve for me in Punj Lloyd Ltd. I have bless to have such co-operative co-workers and they always motivate as well as help me to proceed further up in my career. The hardest part of the job is to up keep the equipment within given amount of time and this is the most enjoyable part of the job also as its motivates me to even work harder to achieve the goal.
Pros
free lodging+fooding+washerman
Cons
salary structure, promotion craitaria
•a typical day at work •what you learned •management •your co-workers •the hardest part of the job •the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free Lunch
Think of new initiatives Good Culture of working Encouraging employees
Good working culturegood salary ,i learned about procurement process
Pros
good timing
Cons
long hour
Not use the appropriate person for appropriate job.Always dirty politics with junior staffs & workers.Not Trustworthy relationship of Local Management with his subordinate staff.Bad work culture & Site Management.
Work atmosphere is good, but work culture is very bad.They are also not paying salaries to their employees on time.Professionalism is lacking.
Pros
work stations are good
Cons
job security is not there
Cooperative Colleagues and team spirit motivates to work more efficiently