Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Management reviews

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.
Work, family balanced, good transportation from home to work place. Enjoyed working there. Management is good and the best part is the office.you feel like working for hours.
The chairman needs to essentially revisit & enforce things to get the organization out of chaos of once a great EPC major companies in India. There's much to the organization to grow ahead but lacks aggressive leadership.
Over all good experience at this company, i learnt how to manage a team and achive our goal. good working invironmment , management is over all good. that was good experience for me.
It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .
A good organization to start your career. Opportunities are good to grow till a certain point of time Management is supportive Good place to learn on the job
I was in North Africa for Gas pipeline Project. Management was great for PIPELINES division. Love to work, Good for abroad office Only. Like to Join again for abroad location.
In 2008 company is at peek with work and fund, But with time unable to manage the successes. Few top management are corrupted and sacked by management. For learning Punj lloyd is best.
I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.
Pros
Subsidised lunch and transportation
Cons
health care, festivals etc
Punj Lloyd Ltd. is completely transparent working culture with employees. employees are treated like stack holder in a project which is a good concept.
Pros
Accommodation, meals commuting is in company's account at site
Cons
Playground, Gymnasium, recreational are available at site
I was placed in Punj lloyd Limited in 2014 through campus placement drive .As per company's requirement I got the Central Procurement Department , initially I was very upset because I would like to work at site being an engineer , it was my gut feeling.But later I worked in CPG group I involved in procurement of Bulk and Electrical packages from starting to end till material delivers at site.I thoroughly enjoyed the role and understand how important this department to whole organisation is. Till date I have learnt how to strategic negotiate , techno-commercial evolution of quotations, vendor development and assessment,Cost Estimation , Budgeting,Tendering and Expediting of all Electrical and Instrumentation Packages in Oil and Gas Projects. Always work in coordination with management with their preference , priority ,budget constraints . Workplace culture should be free from boredom , stressful activity , every employee should enjoy it more or less . The hardest part of my work profile is to decide one supplier when 2 or more supplier offering the same items with same price and conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is , management fix every package budget but when we achieve this budget in ordering of that package , it is really satiable..
I am so lucky that i become the part of Punj Lloyd Group. Worked with Top Management in my 10 years experience in Punj Lloyd. Friendly atmosphere for employees.
Pros
Transportation and Food
Cons
Dirty Politics
1. Management & Staff are very cooperative. 2.Job security is there. 3. Salary is coming delay 4. Management is putting faith with employee. 5.Dynamic work
Pros
Job security
Cons
Salary
I was working in Punj Lloyd ltd for reliance. Food and accommodation provided by Punj Lloyd but food and accommodation quality was very poor. HR department not provided us good service which they mentioned in offering latter. Hire management gives us responsibility but not provide authority. And who has authority they are working very lazy. U can not complete your in time.
Pros
Free food and accommodation
Cons
Minimum 12 to 15
Job Work/Life Balance is ok Management is average. Salary benifts will be not farely provide. Top mgt people discuss projects with close people instead of manager
 Hunting a challenging and quality atmosphere where my knowledge and talent can be shared and enriched and expected where I can divulge my experience in technical and management skill.
Pros
Free Accomodation with Food
Cons
Project over
I got very good opportunity in PL engineering company. I got good exposure for industrial and onshore oil & gas projects. Management was also good.I have improved my technical skills in this organization. It is very helpful For Learning stage employs.
Company market value is good, Job satisfaction. Good environment. Time management. Work culture is good. New initiative take to groom employee. Awarded by management to good employee
This is one of the best company in India,I think better working culture in this company.Management of this company is good for long career life.At last I hope I have a good career experience in my current company.
Pros
Free trasportation
Construction of prestigious project like storage tanks ( LNG ), maintaining high quality, safety in workplace as per JSA, planning related to job execution, procurement and manpower deployment. PLL has very good balance work culture with continued support from senior management and highly skilled and dedicated supporting staff. Hardest part of the job is handling of different migrant workmen and handling of local political problems, which we have overcome very smoothly. Most enjoyable part is to get appreciation for all concern after completing all major milestones with in speculated time frame.
Punj Lloyd is used advanced technology and construction working are total planned. And Helpful staff and tremendous working planning. good time management.