Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Work culture good and full cooperation with yourself, senior.always not supported, BENGALI OVERALL RULES AND TAKE BED POLITICS, BEVARE BENGALIES, man oriented not system oriented
Pros
Not system oriented company
Cons
En oriented company
It is ultimate good company if you would work in HO but Site situation needs to be improved setback,watch dog technology to be kept on, then only concurring losses will be accumulated with management trainer(the attitude to be calculated)and the really fighter who wants to explore a better job with dedication and transparency .
A good organization to start your career. Opportunities are good to grow till a certain point of time Management is supportive Good place to learn on the job
Extended working hours every day and delay in salary. Career growth plans are nil for any employee and lack of training program make job target difficult to achieve.
really a good company for the freshers you will learn a lot to after joining this company even you are with the subcontractor. you will find supportive people around you.
Good Work Environment. Good Work Life balance. Lot of opportunities to learn.Bosses are very Cooperative. Lot of extra curricular activities to perform
Cons
Delay in salary
Company is good, however maybe the department involved was very less on opportunities and advancement. Salary delays and increment were poorly managed.
very good company for a fresher engineer in this company teach them how to work and finish time to time if you want to good technical knowledge for civil engineering. so one time work this company.
Pros
Cons
very long time
1. Management & Staff are very cooperative. 2.Job security is there. 3. Salary is coming delay 4. Management is putting faith with employee. 5.Dynamic work
Pros
Job security
Cons
Salary
Very good organization to work provides stable job and respect employee help to build skill require for professional development and good working culture.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Moderate
Job Work/Life Balance is ok Management is average. Salary benifts will be not farely provide. Top mgt people discuss projects with close people instead of manager
I enjoy working with my coworkers. I appreciate everyone's hard work and effort they put in. I love my supervisor and how they are willing to make sure I try to get 40 hours per week.
Pros
Cons
pay
Learned a lots of thing in Punjlloyd with client Reliance , worlds 3rd largest refinery. The year of i enjoyed the work culture with a good team. For a good career....
Company job cultural is good. However i worked here only very short period i.e. 4 months. I will be happy to do job in future if get chance with my current profile.
Good to work, but growth is very slow. Can work independently and freedom is here to take decision. For freshers, it is good environment for learn.
Good Company for GET to learn and excel themselves as engineer Good opportunity for the job seekers to visit foreign countries especially the Gulf and South Asian Companies
Pros
Lunch with Subsidy
Cons
Career Financial Growth is very Slow
I have been working at Punj Lloyd full-time, Oil and Gas Sector, Technical Exposure. Delayed Salary, Low Compensation, Zero Work Life balance. Appraisal system ineffective - No increments for 2 years Employee benefits not commensurate with work.
Pros
Great Advancement opportunity to advance here
Cons
Long hours of long but interesting projects
This is one of the best company in India,I think better working culture in this company.Management of this company is good for long career life.At last I hope I have a good career experience in my current company.
Pros
Free trasportation
very fast and real challenging work environment for achieving the target, at the same time takes care of the employee as well nicely, if i get a chance to rejoin i am ready..
The company is one of the oldest construction company and a giant one. The work culture is very good like family. people and staff are very co operative
No job culture in company. Full of people with own agenda.Sincerity is the last thing on anyone's mind. Senior management is not bothered about the work being done. Coterie culture
Pros
Cons
Never work there