Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.
Every day some challenges coming and sorting the same. We learned that we should worked hard to achieved our target. Our management working with friendly environment. Work as team work with friendly environment. We are working with team work and enjoying .
Pros
Free accommodation & mess
Cons
Work as per requirement
company working area is large,learning Technics & resources are good,facilitated to employee
Onshore to Offshore, EPC Company- Refinery, Onshore/Offshore Piplelines, LNG Station, Offshore Platform. I really enjoy working here
i m here at Punj Lloyd ISPRL Project Mangalore from it was great experience. team work is great. and full technical support.as this is constructional company and piping company. their was so many things learned by me......
I learned so many things in this company. Management is good but not perfect Co-workers are really helped a lot to learn hardest part is no vacation we finished PFCCU unit in mangalore refinery project
I worked with Punjlloyd Limited 2 years as a planning engineer . i enjoyed my job there allot. My Seniors were good .They guide me to work which was new to me at start .In a six month time i learned all my jobs and did on daily basis.
Pros
Free Fair
Cons
No limited closing time of my job
Co workers are helpful and company is very good. Learned a lot of things.
Co workers are helpful and supportive.Support and facility provided by the company at different sites are different. At some places they are good and at some places not.
It is fun to be part of such fabulous team in PLL. It is pleasure to be part of team, who believe in continuous improvement
I have got opportunities to show my skills with the company.
Here I learn about management, and updated my working experience. My co-workers are very helpful. Hardest Part of the job was Cooling Water Pump House, & CW control room which was construct from 10 m from ground level. Clarified water Pump house where before grade slab, we were completed very critical work like retaining wall, grade beam, yellow sand filling and much more. Switch yard we had done in full monsoon for concrete we used excavator machine. The most Enjoyable part is after Completion of every structure.
As working in 2 years In Punjlloyd, In 1 year Involving all Departments Planning ,Co-ordination, Store ..... Knowing about the Project what are the works involved in Company. As a field engineer in Punlloyd Working in Barges like Mahesh, Madhawa, Hd 2500, Jayapearl. To know the Pipeline Activities,
I had fun while working in this company I learned many things in this company Dynamic Management.
Pros
Free lunch, mobile bill.
Cons
Salary was too late(1 month after 4 month).First salary gived after 3 month from date of joining.
Pros
Fooding & accomodation on company's cost
Cons
Salary too late provided.
Familiarize and studying given drawing Inspection of pipes used in cavern to store crude oil Set up and monitor usual pipe line engineering activities at site Ensure preparation and incorporation of all the work methods required the contract and corresponding inspection, test plans and formats Assist the main site engineer for the effective execution of pipe lines Conduct routine test on pipe line welds Identify the quality of work and developing records on that Regular screening of welders, fitters, riggers and fabricators to ensure skilled labours engaged in work Qualifying welders for different welding test Ensuring the SMAW(shielded metal arc weld) for large pipes GTAW (gas tungsten arc weld)for small pipe Conduct stage wise inspection to minimize non conformities in final execution of pipe Assuring and witnessing all quality tests like hydraulic test and UT test as per technical specification Ensuring final inspection has done before releasing hydro-carbons through pipe lines Conducting weekly meeting to ensure the quality on work Calibrate the testing machine Escalate material re-production Controlling and maintaining all quality related protocols for the project(inspection report for fabrication and critical item, post concrete report, hydraulic test report, UT report)
Pros
free lunch and free travel
Cons
long duty time
It has been splendid experience while working with PLL, i want to express my gratitude for rewarding employment experience with PLL.
Pros
Freindly Environment
daily working starting with 8.00 am to 8.00 pm very help full & co-operative Management as top & middle co-worker are also help full & co-operative nothing for hardest part enjoy every moment in job
Pros
free bachaler accomodation & fooding
Cons
12 hour duty with overtime
>Learned fundamentals of iso, asme standards >Familiarize with major equipment's of refinery >Management and human resource is not up to the par in terms of staff welfare >Colleagues were supportive and friendly
Hard working and have Positive Approach. Good Team Player, Independent and Self-Motivated Urge to learn and grow.
DESIGN ENGINEERING, FOR OFFSHORE PLATFORMS & SUBSEA PIPELINES, review interdiscipline drawings/layout procedures, & comment, 25%, 50% 90% design review meetings.
Pros
flixi workhours, free breakfast.tea coffee.air travel, conveyancegood accomodation.
Cons
no comments.
  1. Employee Reviews