Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.
- Learnt a lot about overall project - Learnt to work in Challaning environment - Worked Under Resident Project Manager - Working with people from almost every part of india. - Management is average.
Pros
Got a chance to work in world's Largest Refinery
Cons
Long Working hours(Without Incentive)
Learn how to manage and lead the Project by coordination with Civil, Instrumentation and Electrical teams in carrying out all Engineering and Site activities. Coordination between the client, client consultant, supplier, our consultant and our HO & site teams, and serve as the bridge between engineering, procurement and site activities.
PROCESS PIPING & QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEERING ASNT LEVEL - II Certificate in Radiography Interpretation. ASNT LEVEL- II Certificate in Ultrasonic Testing. ASNT LEVEL- II Certificate in magnetic particle testing. ASNT LEVEL- II Certificate in penetrant testing.
Having experiace of Construction of High Rise Building Construction. Billing ,Planning,
unj Lloyd provides integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services in the energy and infrastructure sectors. With operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia, Punj Lloyd provides EPC services in Oil & Gas, Process, Civil Infrastructure, and Thermal Power. Further, Punj Lloyd is today a diversified conglomerate, owing to its successful foray into aviation, defence and upstream, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures. The expanding list of satisfied clients reflects our ability to execute challenging projects, despite all odds. Difficult weather or terrain has been no deterrent to our team which has delivered consistently and brought accolades to the company. The high percentage of repeat orders stand testimony to this. We have achieved many milestones and broken many records. As a reflection of our international quality standards, construction and project management techniques, Punj Lloyd holds ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification. Our ability to manage operations in diverse industries and economies, coupled with our track record in mobilising financial and human resources, makes us the preferred contractor for critical projects. Our large fleet of sophisticated construction equipment, including horizontal directional drilling rigs and pipe-laying barges, gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Our central workshop and equipment maintenance yards in India, Indonesia, Abu Dhabi and Kazakhstan ensure minimal downtime on all projects. - more...
The management is always motivating to employees for dediction, hard work . We are ready to work on 24 hrs duty if need arises. It is because of future good prospect I am thinking of swithover.
I joined Punj Lloyd Ltd in Year 2009 and since then i didn't looked back in my career, the group is diversified in its sector in respect of all kind of EPC project like Pipeline, Power, Infrastructure, Tank ages etc. The group provided me an opportunity to understand the key role in various kind of Projects including outside country and enhancing functional responsibilities in project management. The group also provided me opportunity to work outside India in South east Asia and Middle east.
Pros
Diversified Projects
Cons
Site Culture
More than 12 Years Practical experience in various Construction projects (Materials Dept) Presently working as a Store Officer (Client Material Controller) from 12-Mar-2013 to till with M/s Larsen & Toubro Electromech LLC, Oman, Musandam Gas Plant Project, Musandam Oman.
Very good professional and healthy, disciplined culture. Good co operation between all departments. Give exposure to employees to learn form technical, behavior, commercial ,communication , training. Good employee friendly policy, services to employees Every colleague was having friendly, occasional organized events ,social get-together. Tremendous Pressure to deliver material on time and execution of site in IOCl Paradip Refinery In BORL Refinery since handled only execution part ,so there was difficulty on closing activities.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Site visites
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?
Since one year I have been working in this company .Fabulous and learn lot from the organistion
Pros
Free space
Cons
Week off on sunday
PUNJLLOYD L.T.D at Silchar AS01site as an Officer in P&E Department.
I enjoyed very much working with this organization. I had the assignment of telecommunication job where I learned lot of things and became special.Although long working hours caused discomfort at times.
Pros
Snacks while working late hours
Cons
Long hours of working including Sundays.
Punj Lloyd is a good company to work with. I have handled Delhi Metro, in Delhi , Road Project in Rajasthan and Airport project in Qatar with Pll.
More work but salary didn't increase. support the co -worker.management fair the employers
Complete Project from one place Site Experience Freedom in taking decisions
Running Bill certification, Planning of construction activities & Progress reporting,
Working at Different locations & with diff. cultured people, it creates a competitive & learning environment, to deal with them & to get work done for organisation's goal and for your career.
Pros
Accommodation
Learnt a lot like Oracle , many new things in Excel , time management . But Salary acc to work given very less. No growth since last two years. Accumulative assignments with no hike .
Pros
facilities like guesthouses in Simla, Haridwar
Cons
no growth
I learned about mechanical critical piping. Its management system is good.
Pros
Free acomondation, Free fooding, Free transporting.
Cons
Productive organization having diversified field of business like Cross country pipeline, infrastructure and buildings. It is very good organization to work
Pros
Productive and fun working atmosphere
Cons
job security
  1. Employee Reviews