Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.
really a good company for the freshers you will learn a lot to after joining this company even you are with the subcontractor. you will find supportive people around you.
Apart from Low Salary there are no other cons in working for the company. Great place to learn for freshers as they start working on the project from day 1. They give you responsibilities if you show the capability and experience doesn't come in the way. Salary is not consistent.
Good Work Environment. Good Work Life balance. Lot of opportunities to learn.Bosses are very Cooperative. Lot of extra curricular activities to perform
Cons
Delay in salary
Company is good, however maybe the department involved was very less on opportunities and advancement. Salary delays and increment were poorly managed.
very good company for a fresher engineer in this company teach them how to work and finish time to time if you want to good technical knowledge for civil engineering. so one time work this company.
Pros
Cons
very long time
In 2008 company is at peek with work and fund, But with time unable to manage the successes. Few top management are corrupted and sacked by management. For learning Punj lloyd is best.
I like the flexibility, friendliness and cooperativeness of my present company. Management is not too hard towards employees. They are very caring. I learned many things from here during execution of different types of projects due to many challenges I faced at that time. All these gave me great experiences.
Pros
Subsidised lunch and transportation
Cons
health care, festivals etc
Punj Lloyd Ltd. is completely transparent working culture with employees. employees are treated like stack holder in a project which is a good concept.
Pros
Accommodation, meals commuting is in company's account at site
Cons
Playground, Gymnasium, recreational are available at site
Well .This compasny is well setup and well working experience decission was fast and person behavior was also good.System was excellant.workshop was well set up .well maintenance practices and system for procurement and maintenance activities was so good overall company staff was well experienced
Pros
Cons
12hoors/day
I was placed in Punj lloyd Limited in 2014 through campus placement drive .As per company's requirement I got the Central Procurement Department , initially I was very upset because I would like to work at site being an engineer , it was my gut feeling.But later I worked in CPG group I involved in procurement of Bulk and Electrical packages from starting to end till material delivers at site.I thoroughly enjoyed the role and understand how important this department to whole organisation is. Till date I have learnt how to strategic negotiate , techno-commercial evolution of quotations, vendor development and assessment,Cost Estimation , Budgeting,Tendering and Expediting of all Electrical and Instrumentation Packages in Oil and Gas Projects. Always work in coordination with management with their preference , priority ,budget constraints . Workplace culture should be free from boredom , stressful activity , every employee should enjoy it more or less . The hardest part of my work profile is to decide one supplier when 2 or more supplier offering the same items with same price and conditions. Most enjoyable part of the job is , management fix every package budget but when we achieve this budget in ordering of that package , it is really satiable..
I am so lucky that i become the part of Punj Lloyd Group. Worked with Top Management in my 10 years experience in Punj Lloyd. Friendly atmosphere for employees.
Pros
Transportation and Food
Cons
Dirty Politics
1. Management & Staff are very cooperative. 2.Job security is there. 3. Salary is coming delay 4. Management is putting faith with employee. 5.Dynamic work
Pros
Job security
Cons
Salary
I was working in Punj Lloyd ltd for reliance. Food and accommodation provided by Punj Lloyd but food and accommodation quality was very poor. HR department not provided us good service which they mentioned in offering latter. Hire management gives us responsibility but not provide authority. And who has authority they are working very lazy. U can not complete your in time.
Pros
Free food and accommodation
Cons
Minimum 12 to 15
Very good organization to work provides stable job and respect employee help to build skill require for professional development and good working culture.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Moderate
Job Work/Life Balance is ok Management is average. Salary benifts will be not farely provide. Top mgt people discuss projects with close people instead of manager
I enjoy working with my coworkers. I appreciate everyone's hard work and effort they put in. I love my supervisor and how they are willing to make sure I try to get 40 hours per week.
Pros
Cons
pay
Managing systems. Learned corporate culture. Good exposure to organizational skill development.Salary increment is below expectation. In an all good experience.
A productive workplace for those who focus on their work. There are exceptions to this rule. The company needs to focus on its projects and its people. It, also, needs to tender at the right price, with a proper estimation, of project completion.
๏ƒ˜ Hunting a challenging and quality atmosphere where my knowledge and talent can be shared and enriched and expected where I can divulge my experience in technical and management skill.
Pros
Free Accomodation with Food
Cons
Project over
I am working here as an assistant engineer in kothagudem thermal power plant (1*800MW). I have joined punj Lloyd as a fresher and currently working here only.
Pros
Acomodation & fooding is provided by the company
Cons
Irregularities in salary
  1. Employee Reviews