Punj Lloyd Ltd

Punj Lloyd Ltd Employee Reviews

Punctuation in Duty time, Teamwork & assurity for salary, other benefits. Free food & Batchler Accomodation provide by management. Social Activities Conducted for employees.
Pros
Free Accomodation & transportation.
Cons
Only 8 hours duty. Extra Overtime work benefits.
Learn and improve working subject knowledge in IS Codes, getting good experience for quality related construction work. Training QA/QC in site activity for engineers. hard to working environment.
Pros
free food, accomudation, conveyance.
Cons
12 hrs working
Good for beginning your career but no staff support what so ever. You are on your own! Delayed salary is a big issue which is only a case with permanent employees not with contractual.
Punjlloyed basically an Indian company .his corporate office situated in Mumbai. It's an offshore construction and drilling company. They have worked in India as well as abroad.
Pros
offshore adventure
Cons
sea sickness
it was my contractual job for period of 1 year, my job was DMRC MAP Reading & finding requirement of material it was long hours working company
 Punj Lloyd Limited is one of the largest engineering construction company in India providing integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for energy industry and infrastructure sector projects.
Pros
Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Snacks
Worked in as a Jr. Executive Purchase at a leading civil construction company project with five packaged under National Highway Authority of India two lanes to four lanes NHDP corridor project since July'2005 to April'2007 based at Guwahati.
Our office starts at 8:15 am, which is good time for start our day early. The work culture in Punj Lloyd is very good specially for Female candidates. The HR & Admin dept. are also help full.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
no late hours
i) Maim equipment breakdown at final moment instantly plan another way to continue the job. ii) With difficulty how to finish my job. iii) Good management. iv) Hour co-worker cooperate & helpful. v)Continue the work at a difficult weather. vi) When job finish commissioning & hand over
Pros
Fooding free
Very Flexible in work. No hard & Fast Rules. When ever work is there People should work up to the end & when no job People can enjoy.
Pros
Free Lunch, Bonus, Incentives etc
Cons
Family life Zero.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punj Lloyd Ltd?
A good company to work although the salary is usually pending for months. Senior management is good but the company politics is too much to perform for.
Working at PunjLloyd is a challenging job and one can gain good experience to go ahead in his career but the working culture and Job-Life balance is not so good.
Pros
Excellent learning and Challenging projects
Cons
No work - Life Balance
Overall Punj Lloyd is very good company , with positive environment to work. Management was nice & co-operative. Good Salary structure.
Pros
Can work freely
Cons
Frequent Transfers
I have good memories with Punj Lloyd and got good exposure and its good company, wish they will to good in future. Good working culture in the company.
Pros
Good company
My day start with site and end with site related activities. I have to put 100% to get updated and I also try to complete the job within specific time provided to me. Better is to divide the job in small parts so that the job ends in proper time-period. It simply make you learn the project management side of a project. The more you work the more you learn. Most important part of your job is to manage everybody who are associated with you. A successful manager is a person who always being supported by his juniors.
Pros
Free lunches, Transportation
Cons
Growth in my professional life was achieved in PLL. * On Sikkim Airport Project, World Tallest RE wall Constructed, * On Zirakpur project, work was Completed in 72 days 18 days before schedule. * On Belgum Project, work was completed ahead schedule. In PLL, I was gain a lot in my professional & personal life during my working period with the help of our Seniors & co-workers.
Its a company that is going through a transition. It used to be a good company but its reputation has gone down because of non-completion of projects, rampant corruption within the company,No-retention of useful employees. It still works like petty contractor and modern methods of project management and control have not been implemented resulting in rampant corruption and favoritism within the company.
Pros
Has Projects in hand at present
Cons
Unqualified site management, Office politics, Long Hours
An E P C major of India, Enjoyed working here, Earned good experience and exposure, System oriented company. I like working here. Lodging and boarding of very very good quality. No boss culture. We can work very free.
Pros
Good exposure
Cons
very very long hours
Its nice experience to be a part of Punj Lloyd Group for a span of 13 years. The Company is well established and has its existance all over the world.
Since first job, Good exposure was attained therefrom thereby improving personality and nurtures professional skills.
Fun work palce with supportive management.Not all the members but how you personally grow and develop .Decent amount of Red Tape and politics ,but this is expected of a BIG Company
  1. Employee Reviews