Punjab Agricultural University

Punjab Agricultural University Employee Reviews

Good university

Very good university with quality education and research. I am extremely happy to be part of this organisation. I highly recommend everyone to do visit this university.

Very productive workplace and environment

Punjab Agricultural University is prime agriculture research institute in India and is known in world for its achievements in field of Agricultural studies. Studying and Working there is boon for a science enthusiast,

productive and comfortable environment

Punjab agricultural University provides an extremely comfortable and friendly environment. There is so much to learn from. It gave me a great exposure to the new techniques. There is so much to learn as student researcher. The facilities and working environment have polished my skills and made me who i am today.

Productive and full of learning

It was great working at PAU, Ludhiana, one of the most reputed universities in India. I was able to learn several things like learned the basics of research, improved my interpersonal skills, stress management and work under pressure.

Good place for research in agriculture science

Its the number one university in Agriculture relating to research, education and teaching in field of agriculture. The farming community benefits a lot from this university in the area.

Pros

good at research, teaching and extension

Cons

highly competitive

Good but no favour of talent

Good but no favour of talent. Research work is good but no command over teaching ethics and student behaviour. Education level is deteriorating. No good management.

British rule

British rule . Good only for regular employees. For Agromet observer there no holiday even on festivals like diwali dussehra. No leave .No fixed job responsibilities .

Productive and great environment to work

I enjoyed working there as a teaching assistant because it was a big opportunity for me to learn about new inventions and experiments while working. Great environment.

productive place

Punjab Agricultural University is a research based university. The teaching faculty and resources help to improve biotechnological skills. The place is equipped with all modern tools and technology.

Great place to work for Nature lovers

One cannot ask more while working in a fresh environment of Agricultural University in a city like Ludhiana. It was always a pleasure to go to the University for work, all year round activities were conducted by different departments. Research is the core area for which name of University is taken with pride even in foreign land, a very well renowned University. The management is very supportive, the only hardest part of jobs are majority of jobs are contractual and have no annual increments.

Pros

great learning

Cons

contractual jobs with no increments

PAU Green Revolution of India

Punjab Agricultural University is one of the best Agricultural University of India. It has a Green environment and nice working culture. The university has a big campus where students feels relaxed.

Healthy work environment

Great workplace culture, interesting and learning experience. Job opportunities are there, in the sense you can change your field and pursue in others,

productive and fun loving workplace

Punjab agricultural university largest university which a vital role in green revolution and produce many varieties of field crops and play important in increasing the farmers income now and than. It had produce many good scientist.

experienced faculty

I liked working at pau,it was great.Every day was new learning experience and exploring new knowledge.I loved working there

Pros

great tem work

Very good working environment

That was a different and productive experience working there. Learned a lot about field work. Co workers helped a lot. Most enjoyable part of job was to arrange functions at village level and prepare for that. Hardest part was to observe the fields in summers.Management was supportive.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Stress

Good institute

PAU is that kind of working place where one get an option to develop his/her overall personality.. provides very friendly environment to live and very good research options.

Data Analysis

I had been with this organisation for 2 year. we worked for the farmers , listen there problems and come with solutions. We responsible to decide the minimum support price of the crops.

Pros

Good working Environment

Cons

Delay in Salary

productive and good

very very nice laoratory. Nice working environment nice team. work in a team and individual both are so good. its such a good laboratory. highly dedicated to their work

student

As a student, I learned many techniques of molecular biology. I worked in tissue culture lab for 6 months. Good place to start education.

Data Analyst

Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers. Manage and modify data. Collect meaningful and accurate data. Compile the data.

Productive and innovative work

Work environment was very friendly at the same time professional also. I enjoyed planning and executing the experiments.

Pros

Exposure to new research methodologies

Cons

Not a permanent job ans salary was not very good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punjab Agricultural University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5