Punjab And Haryana High Court

Punjab And Haryana High Court Employee Reviews

India24 reviews

Overall i felt good working here but i want to change my job now to earn more to meet my family needs. I worked as typist and have diploma in pharmacy.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Experience was good there

I worked as an intern with no salary,but with motive to learn new things.i learnd alot of things like to have patience.i learned to follow the work given by my seniors

Punjab And Haryana High Court insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent work Environment

Spent two healthy years at this place and the ambience offers an ever-growing learning experience. Litigation at the High Court brings out the best of an individual starting from interacting with clients, drafting and preparing cases considering all the prevalent laws to presenting/pleading before the Honourable Courts.

Overall experience is good

Working at punjab and Haryana high court is quite hard in beginning but on same footage its quite interesting..You need almost 4-5 years for start up your own practice..

Chandigarh

I m working with an advocate in his office. Timing was morning to late night. All clerkly office work doing. I m senior office manager and three advocates are working with us.

amazing cheerful ethical workplace

i love working here , atmosphere is really friendly and all the team members here support me tremendously . i have learnt many skilful things here and the boss and all the members have trained me in a very skilful way .

Great work place

Was an awesome experience to work with them. Learnt a lot during my years of working there. I have gained experience that will help me in all aspects of work that i will do in the future.

Demands attention to detail and meeting mandatory deadlines

Litigation in this place was working in a fast paced environment , where meeting deadlines was the necessity. Not only this, the work demanded punctuality and great attention to detail. To make work easier, planning and management was a must have.

Good place to work.

An ideal place to excel in a career. Ample growth opportunities. 9-5 job supportive atmosphere An appropriate place to build connections Helpful Court staff

Lot of learning experience.

Punjab and Haryana High Court has produced tons of eminent lawyers. By practicing there, I learned the art of lawyering and the ethics involved. I took care of real estate and immigration which gave me a good recognition among other fellow lawyers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punjab And Haryana High Court?

Productive and Conducive environment for learning.

Learning about the Court structure and assisting the lawyers in the preparation of his cases. A typical day would include reading the case list and checking the cases which would be heard and in which court rooms.

its very interesting working in there

its very interesting working in there and knowlagable too the judges r very inteligent and appreciate work . the judgements are delivered very effectively.

Pros

good decisions

Cons

slow working

Excellent

Working in Punjab & Haryana High Court as an Advocate is great. Advocate is an Officer of the court who assists the court in adjudication of the case.

Challenging and Interesting work place

Coordinating e-project activities with respect to strategic planning, resource deployment, time overruns and quality compliance to ensure satisfactory execution of projects for the general public Ensuring the implementation of all the schemes under e-courts project like completion of data entry in software, service initiation, website maintenance and IT training for all the entire district courts

yes we feel very fun in our work

we start our work with two people scanning and uploading on server pc punctuality, hard work good lohri and holi event in the office some time we do work nonstop for the target lunch time

Not applicable

This is a higher judiciary. ALl are legal practitioners and your earnings depends on your caliber to get clients. Generally it takes couple of years time to get the regular flow of clients

Pros

work as per your will

Cons

hard to get work

It is the best place I have ever worked with

I loved working at High court in India . I was very happy with the bar and the bench.The co workers were lovely people.Drafting and reading cases till late night was a tough part of the job.But i always loved pleading for someone's cause.

Pros

Very good work environment

Cons

long hours of studying cases

Great Place

I learned a lot about India's Law system. Conducted legal research in drafting the cases, maintained Logs and tracked cases to ensure that time lines were met. Assisted the attorney in all phases of criminal prosecution process; preparing comprehensive reports. Handled interactions with the witnesses and clients

Pros

Great learning experience

good work profile and good work culture

IT Management • e-Courts application requirement gathering • To analyzed the enhancement of application on UI/Coding • Data management and e-Management. • Website Management. In Addition to IT Management,below mentioned duties for Administrative management- • Human Resource Management. • Budget Management. • Stock Management. • Infrastructure Management. • Security Management. • Record Maintenance. • Supervision of all departments. • Any other initiative work.

Zest to learn new things.

Working as system officer in Punjab and Haryana High Court, handling a team of 300 people provide technical solution to IT teams of different districts located in Punjab and Haryana regarding Ecourts project. Manage All the Servers of Punjab & Haryana and also access the Districts Servers remotely which all are on Linux Operating Systems like (Redhat ,Ubuntu ,SUSE, CentOS) with My-SQL Database on Apache. Shell script is being used for some data migration and backend work management. Backup of Linux Servers. Created disaster recovery servers and policies. Troubleshooting of Network Issues (Dial-up, Ethernet and Wireless).. Assist the District and Taluka level Project Supervision Committees in System Administration and Management. Working on Ecourt project adopted for atomization of court and legal processes of India designed by NIC Installing and configuring the LINUX/UNIX server (Ubuntu 12.04 (customized by NIC) + Redhat 6.0), Apache 2 and mysql 5.5.31. Apache Server is used for web hosting and Mysql Server for maintaining the database of court. Migration of CIS (Case Information System) and upgrading patches of CIS in Unix server as provided by Supreme court/NIC. Communicated with court complexes of Punjab and Haryana when required to ensure smooth functioning of CIS and other IT processes. Hosting of court processes on the web for easy access to all client across the states.. Maintain and updating of court related sites and installation of thin clients and allied peripheral

Productive, Multitask and team player

Every day is new day at job. Stress is part of life and coping it is important. Transparent with management. cooperative to associates. Motivating others to work is hardest task. Interaction during work is enjoyable.

Pros

Stress free and cooperative

Cons

Productive outcome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punjab And Haryana High Court. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Punjab And Haryana High Court Reviews by Location