Puratos

Puratos Employee Reviews

Good working culture and good company to work with. Learned a lot in my professional life, lots of training and grooming opportunities. The products are really good.
Puratos food ingredients india pvt ltd is the leading bakery ingredients making company i worked their as a sales officer . and under me 5 sales executive also is working
Pros
free transportation
Cons
high target
Puratos is an international company gives all MNC facilities. Working condition is excellent & well cultured.At present I am working as Assistant manager R&D.Previously I was worked with same type of organisation. Puratos I got special training for Patisserie mixes in Brussels (Belgium).Now I want to change the job for better prospects.
Cons
Change the job location from Mumbai to Navi Mumbai
It has been a life changing opportunity for me. Every day at my work place has been learning adding value to my professional as well as personal life. Knowing different people from diiferent regions is the best part.
I enjoying so much with my current job. I have learned so many things & achieved so many things here.... Overall very good experience for me...
 Working with SAP, Making the DO & Processing the Order. Preparing Daily Weekly Distributor Wise & Area Wise Sale report. Outlet Wise Weekly Reporting for Modern Trade to HO. Tracking Regional & H.O. various Scheme/Promotion details. Preparing Annual Tgt to Distributors & ASM’s. Prepare RSM Qtrly Review meeting presentation. Coordinate to ASM & SE for report to RSM.  Preparing Daily Weekly MIS & Reports.  Solving the Branches Queries.  Communicating With Branches though Microsoft outlook/Outlook Express/Internet
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Puratos?